Question removed

Asked by Sam Nuthalapaty, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Wed May 22, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

13
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Sam,

With $100,000 down, a credit score of 770, and a high paying job, you should be able to be approved for a loan with a standard interest rate. You should speak with a lender and see how much you can be pre-approved for. Interest rates are still historically low and it is a great time to buy. I would be happy to recommend a few lenders to you if you need.

Once you get pre-approved, you can start looking at properties and making offers. Although the inventory is low, you can still definitely find a property with your situation.

Feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions or concerns.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty Fine Estates
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.jamietian.com
Sam Nuthalap…, Home Buyer, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri May 24, 2013
Thanks everyone for your responses. I will see a mortgage banker soon and get prequalified for the mortgage. Will post again once it's done.
Al Goldberg, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu May 23, 2013

Let me send you a list of homes, and al;so a list of foreclosures. If we can find a home in foreclosure not on the market you can bring the payments current and assume the loan you might do very well.

Al Goldberg Broker
805-797-3862
310-721-7653
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
, ,
Thu May 23, 2013
Good morning Sam,

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Sheryl Thorn…, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Thu May 23, 2013
Good Morning Sam,

I would be happy to help you with your search. I've read all the answers from the other realtors and all of them are pretty accurate, I have been in the business for 18 years and I.promise to make your experience in finding a home fun and stress free. I look forward to working with you!

Best Regards, Sheryl

Rodeo Realty Calabasas
818.903.4749
sheryllynnthornton@gmail.com
, ,
Thu May 23, 2013
Sam,

Yes you can buy with 10% down and get 90 % financing and NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE.

Feel free contact me of more details
Zack King, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Thu May 23, 2013
Hi Sam, I am a Realtor in Calabasas and would love to help you with your home search. You will want to obtain a strong pre-approval letter and be ready to make a quick offer when we find the right home for you. The biggest mistake people make in this sellers market is hesitating, properties priced right sell fast and for full list price or higher. Please contact me if you would like my assistance in finding the right home for you.

Zack King
01882407
Keller Williams Estates Calabasas
(818) 825-7388
Zking1@live.com
Nathaniel Pi…, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Thu May 23, 2013
Sam is this the first home you are purchasing? I would like to discuss your options with you. I think there are more options that you may not have considered. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Web Reference:  http://Www.getzelshomes.com
Todd Kaufman, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Good Evening Sam,

Though current inventory levels are low, your price point provides a few more choices. I specialize in working with first-time home buyers and would love the opportunity to earn your business. Have a wonderful evening and I hope to speak with you soon.

Todd Kaufman
Keller Williams Exclusive Properties
818.825.0093
Liliana Alfo…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Sam,
The first thing you need to do is talk to a lender. He will be able to analyze your situation and tell you how much you can afford. The inventory is low but there's still opportunities, the market remains more affordable than ever, and interest rates are still at the lowest level in years. After you get the financing in place, I will be happy to assist in your home search. In this competitive market, the number one thing is to be ready to put an offer, that's why the preapproval is essential. If you need any referrals for lenders, please feel free to contact me.

Liliana Alfonso
Rodeo Realty
liliana2sell@gmail.com
818-414-0396 cell
818-761-7277 fax
http://www.liliana4realestate.com
DRE # 01759367
, ,
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Sam - There is inventory to be had with a strong offer. Rates had a tough day today but still in the 3's. You can email me directly for free information at emitchell@eric-mitchell.com. Thanks!
Eric T. Mitchell
Senior Vice President
Priority Financial Network
America's Premier Direct Lender
(310) 356-7388 ext.729
http://www.StatedIncomeIsBack.com
emitchell@eric-mitchell.com
William Moore, , Los Angeles, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
The more money you put down the better and yes, even though it is a sellers market 10% down is still a strong offer. I would be glad to discuss all your possibilities.

William Moore
310.650.8381
Sara Mehrpou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Sam,

Feel free to call me directly at 818-903-2040 to discuss your situation. It is a difficult market right now.

Hope to speak with you soon.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
http://www.AtHomeWithSara.com
Dre license #01712757
Direct phone 818-903-2040