Question removed

Asked by Diane, Thu Aug 14, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Jerissa Park…, , San Luis Obispo, CA
Thu Aug 14, 2008
The great thing about Paso is that there seems to be someplace that fits everyone there. If you are looking for a gated community with larger lots and big homes, we have that. If you are looking for a large new home with great neighbors, we have that too. If you are an older active adult looking for like minded people, we have that too.

I would say that in the new homes there is a range of sizes as well as amenities, which works when accomodating the diverse population living and moving here. The other thing to consider is that there are definitely homes that are just a few years old that have the nice granite countertops and hardwood floors that have only been lived in a couple of years that are on the market as resales.

I think as far as desirability, there are definitely areas that are older and more crowded. There are also the outskirts of Paso that some people find less desirable just because of their distance to the center of town, but then there are some who love the outskirts because they want the larger lots or they want to live closer to the wineries. It really depends on what industry you are in and what you want in a home.

If you are getting a job transfer and your company is affiliated with the Cartus program, our company, Coldwell Banker is also a Cartus affiliate.

If you would like to call or email to discuss what you want from a home, I would love to start a dialogue about what is available. There are so many options and I really believe educating yourself about not only the market but the market conditions is imperative when buying a house. I can be reached by email at jparkhurst@cbsanluis or by phone at 805.596.4479 or toll free at 800.549.7884.
D, , Paso Robles, CA
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Hello Diane,

Paso Robles has a few new home developements, but for the most part they are sold out and have not been built up any further. There is one new home developement on the South East side of Paso Robles that is a very nice area. Those homes are going for around $600,000 as they are very large.

As for areas in Paso Robles, this still has a very small town feel. There are not any "bad" areas like you would find in a large metropolitan area. There are definately areas that are more desireable than some, but it is mostly due to age of the homes and not residents themselves.

I am happy to assist you in any further questions about Paso Robles or the surrounding areas. There are many beautiful homes to choose in most price ranges. Please feel free to contact me.

Donna King, Broker (805) 441-7737
donna@rhinorealtyonline.com