Question removed

Asked by Liz, 10034 Wed Aug 13, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Steven S. Ge…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Thu Sep 18, 2008
LIz,

I do not wish to repeat some of the accurate information that Chris provided you. However, the definition of a "nice Complex" is very subjective. It has many functional positives such as its proximity to shopping and transportation. It is also affordable and in reach of many buyers.

It may or may not suit your needs but depending on your particular situation it might work or there may be other places in Tarrytown that suit your needs better.

Finally resale anywhere is a function of pricing at the time of sale as well as condition and location of the specific unit. Everything sells if priced correctly.

I am a Tarrytown resident and work throughout Greenburgh and the Rivertowns. If you need further information, feel free to contact me at your convenience or visit my website for advise for buyers.

Steve Geiger
Associate Buyer
Houlihan Lawrence
914-328-8400 ext 375
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Aug 13, 2008
Hi, I am a Tarrytown Realtor. I think what people like the most about Tappan Court is its proximity to trains, bus, Tappan Zee bridge, shops, schools. These amenities make it a desirable complex. There are currently 3 units available at the moment and as with anything if priced right the unit will sell. These units have been on the market an avarage of 198 days between the three. Three units have also sold in hte past year, one of which was listed by my office and it closed within 107 days which is above average. The average days on the market between the three was 183 days. If I can be of any more assistance please feel free to contact me.

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023