Question removed

Asked by Nan, Culver City, CA Fri May 10, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sun May 19, 2013
Dear C.d768,
I understand your concerns and you are making the right moves by trying to resolve your credit situation. I would refer you to my in house lender who will explain your options if you would like. Otherwise you do need to get your credit issues resolved. I also know of a reputable credit repair company that my office refers people to, but it takes them a 6 months to a year to correct things as well.
, ,
Fri May 10, 2013
We go as low as 620 for our FHA loan program .............
Gail Mercedes…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Jun 1, 2013
I would shop the loan at different direct lenders. Do not become discourages. I rather call lender vs. communicating online. I think you maybe more suited because of FICO scores for FHA Loan. There was not mention of down payment but FHA will allow 3.5%. If considering a condominium the complex has to be pre-approved for FHA lending. Call direct lenders have them discuss other financing options based on credit and down payment. Find lender you are comfortable with that will take the time to explain lending options. You are not the only prospective buyer in this situation. Good Luck.

FHA Information: http://www.westlaestates.com/general/fha-financing-opportuni…

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933
Kim & Kristi…, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Thu May 16, 2013
Talk with a loan professional and follow their direction. We have had buyers that had bad credit, and needed to save for a down payment. The right thing to do is connect with a loan professional that can begin to guide you on the right path of increasing your credit score, and finding a loan program for you.

With low inventory, and multiple offers, it is tough for buyers right now. Use this time to save and repair your credit.

Best Success,
Kim
, ,
Fri May 10, 2013
We're able to finance FHA (3.5% down) loans with middle credit scores as low as 580 in AL, AR, GA, IN, LA, MS, OK, SC, TN & TX.

Feel free to apply online at http://www.rhlapps.com/kjones or give me a call on Monday. :)

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri May 10, 2013
Dump the guy?

He's the one who didn't repay his student loans. He's the one with poor credit. He's the one who doesn't want to apply at another bank for a mortgage. He's the one who just wants to keep working and get a credit card.

The best predictor of how someone will perform or act in the future is how he/she did the same thing in the past. He's not going to change. He's still going to make bad decisions. And you know it.

He may be a great guy in many ways. But you're not going to get a home any time soon with him around. That means you've got a decision to make.

Curly Sue, , Texas
Fri May 10, 2013
You need to find a lender that works with bad credit.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri May 10, 2013
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder because you are blaming everybody for your Credit Scores:
It took you years to make them that bad, and you are impatient to have them be good.
I've heard that most Lenders use the middle score; your's being 589:
Most lenders want 620 and even 640.
Perhaps if you channeled your energy to improving your credit, by this time next year, you would have a house.
Nan, Home Buyer, Culver City, CA
Fri May 10, 2013
FYI I do not live in Culver City CA or Home buying in 90230. I live in Northern Indiana. Thank you!
(I think it was left up from the previous poster and I didn't realize I didn't take it down. -oops