Question removed

Asked by kamila.latka, Chicago, IL Sat Mar 2, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
I would talk to your attorney and ask what this fee is for and why it wasnt told to you before.
Then i would talk to another attorney for advice about your contract
Talk to your lender too. Always ask questions. Good luck

Ingrid Ski Realtor
0 votes
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
If you used the standard California purchase contract the answers to your questions should be in the contract. Who pays for the closing costs and who is representing who is spelled out. As Cindy mentioned, you should not have any surprises.
Good luck,
0 votes
Marie de Put…, Agent, Brea, CA
Sat Mar 2, 2013
Did you sign off on your contingencies?

Do you want to buy the property?
0 votes
James Guido, Agent, San Clemente, CA
Sat Mar 2, 2013
See another attorney. Quickly. Real estate agents can't give legal advice. Good luck!
0 votes
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Mar 2, 2013
What you've shared here doesn't sound right.

1) I know Realtors are allowed to represent both sides, I honestly don't know whether attorneys can do that.

2) What I cam clear about is that whatever is on the HUD should be the same at closing. THERE SHOULD BE ONO SURPRISES.... If there are , then something is wrong...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more