Question removed

Asked by Bill, San Jose, CA Mon Feb 25, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


Travis Jacks…, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sun Mar 10, 2013
I would contact/consult with a drainage expert. They would be able to determine where the problem is and how to fix it.


Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates
1 vote
H. Craig Tho…, , Belmont, CA
Fri Mar 1, 2013
What city are you talking about?
0 votes
David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
I would suggest you go down to the City of Belmont's Planning and Building Dept to see they can help.

Good luck,

0 votes
Bill, , San Jose, CA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Is there anything I can do to make the city or neighbors drainage change.
0 votes
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Is there a question or just the comment? This area is for questions, I doubt anyone here could help you with this one.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Belmont Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more