Question removed

Asked by Elizabeth Sobotta, Reidsville, NC Fri Feb 22, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Well, 5877, the problem is that you are going to the listing agent, who is looking for qualified buyers for their listing. When they find out that you are not (yet) a qualified buyer, then . . .
Dex Hubbard…, Agent, Murphy, NC
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Contact me sir as I answer all questions, Thanks Dex, 828-361-4710, Dex@DexHubbard.com
Bonnie Dupree, Agent, Murphy, NC
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Well good news...We are not all like that....I will answer your questions, send you information on any properties that interest you and you do not have to get a loan first....

It would be a pleasure to work with you. Please feel free to contact me...

Bonnie DuPree
Associate Broker
ReMax Mountain Properties
Office - 828-837-3002
Cell - 828-361-1027
E-mail: Bonnie@BonnieDuPree.com
http://www.BonnieDuPree.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
You are correct....good agents begin by building a rapport with their customers that includes answering basic real estate questions that include information about the home, the location, the buying process, financing, personal criteria, etc.

A referral involving a loan agent shouldn't occur until the customer is ready to cross that bridge. Unfortunately, people from all professions can fall short in the area of interpersonal skills and relating to others.

Good luck with your search,

Shannon Sher…, Agent, Lawton, OK
Fri Feb 22, 2013
I advise you to find a new Realtor to talk to.