Question removed

Asked by Pat, Jersey City, NJ Wed Feb 20, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

7
Frank Fuentes, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Get what you're entitled to. The highest price possile. metroluxuryhomes.net
Emil Veltre, Agent, Clearwater Beach, FL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi Pat,

We sold a house on Montgomery right down the street from you and the investors that we are working with are always interested in rental properties, like yours, especially by St. Peter's College.

The Spring market, which usually starts in March, has actually started early this year so to answer your question. Yes, this is a great time to list.

With that said, please give me a call at 973.868.4034 or e-mail me at emilveltre@aol.com so that I can help you with this very important transaction.

Have a GREAT day!

Emil

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
973.868.4034
emilveltre@aol.com
Diane Maxon, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi Pat -

Spring is a very good time to list property for sale. Is there a special reason you are looking for investors? It seems it would be easily marketable to owner occupants with rental income from the 2nd unit and the garages.

I actually live 2 blocks from St. Peter's University and would love to list the property for you. If you would like to sit down and have a discussion about how we could market the property, please contact me.
Mark Finne, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Pat, Spring is the best time to list. I have a way that I use to target a global market, not just Hudson County. Let's get together for a brief meeting and I'll be happy to share my ideas...
When is good for you?
Ken Ferman, Agent, NY, NY
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi Pat,
I actually have a couple looking for an investment property; they want to live in it and rent out the remaining apartment/s

I'm a Licensed agent in NJ and NY and do quite a bit of overlapping

Cheers,
Ken Ferman
917-407-9933
Karina Abad, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi Pat. To target investors you'll want to make sure the asking price is in line with the income. Investors appreciate turn key properties and properties that already have lease agreements in play.

Hire a knowledgeable sales agent to assist you. Best of luck!
Victor Rezab…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hello Pat

Give me a call when you have a chance to answer all of your questions. 917.209.9391