Question removed

Asked by May, Brooklyn, NY Sat Feb 2, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

7
John J. Dean…, Agent, Boston, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Seems like a major conflict of interest. Are you working with a Buyer's Agent to help you through the process to make sure your interests are protected and looked after? If not I think you may fall into the pit of "buyer beware" as the seller's interest is to sell and they rarely take anything else into consideration.

You should have your OWN team of professionals working for your interest.
Thank you....the seller agent referred me to an attorney to represent me....I hope I made the question clearer...is this a normal procedure? I'm buying a condo...
Flag Sat Feb 2, 2013
Howard Chang, Agent, Boston, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
"conflict of interest" will never work..
John Savigna…, Agent, Hopkinton, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
I am pretty sure the sellers attorney will tell you he cant represent you because of the "conflict of interest"
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Do whatever is necessary to avoid any potential for a "conflict of interest." Using the same attorney could have huge consequences. Seek your own representation.....

Rafael Herna…, Agent, Roslindale, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Bad idea. Get your own attorney. Your agent should have recommended someone but you should do your own research.
Joyce Lin, Agent, Leominster, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Absolutely get your own Attorney - I'm suprised your Buyer Agent didn't recommend someone.

Conflict of interest if the Attorney represents the Seller.

What was the reason for the recommendation?

j
Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Bad. Sellers attorney reps the seller.