Question removed

Asked by Andres, Wake Forest, NC Fri Feb 1, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Dcalabrese, Home Buyer, Rolesville, NC
Wed Feb 13, 2013
I've been looking for property in the Wake Forest area and have a relative living in a nice subdivision there. On my last visit before the presidential election I noticed there were many Romney flags and No Obama flag dislayed !
Tracy Santro…, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi Andres,

I specialize in Active Adult living here in the Triangle and a lot of the clients I work with are coming here from New York. Since you will still have children with you there are communities in the area that are alternatives to Active Adult living that you might also be interested in.

Please see the website below as a reference.
Melissa Albe…, Agent, Wake Forest, NC
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Hello Andres,

You have chosen a great area to retire. I hope all things work out for you. You can go directly to the Wake Co. Schools page to check out more detailed information. If you are not already working with an agent, I'll be happy to send you information from time to time on schools, happenings in the area and property listings (message me here on trulia). I know two years is a long time to look at listings, so hopefully the other information will keep you engaged and interested. By the way, you would likely feel right at home in most areas as several of your neighborhoods have planted their feet in NC soil.

http://www.wcpss.net/parents/student-assignment/