Question removed

Asked by sandispann, Sun City, AZ Tue Jan 29, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

7
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jan 29, 2013
You should check the CC and R's for the subdivision. Have you gone over your concerns with your agent?
Lynne Shapiro, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jan 29, 2013
I guess the first question to ask is if you are working with a Realtor. If you answer yes...then that is something that your real estate agent should have found out about for you. You have an inspection period and during that time you should have received a copy of the CCR's for the Homeowners Association. By reading the CCR's and By-Laws if applicable there should be a disclosure regarding no dogs allowed....most likely contained within the CCR's. The next question that I have...is if the listing of the property was in the Multiple Listing Service and if that disclosed the fact that no dogs are allowed. Unfortunately we do run into some cases where no pets are allowed unless they are assistance pets...and at times some properties do not even allow rentals. So it is important to find out about these things prior to making an offer on a property. You need to discuss this with your Realtor...and if you do not have a Realtor then if you do in fact get out of your current transaction you need to find a qualified real estate agent that can assist you with your real estate needs. I have been in business for over 27 years now...and one of the first things I do with my clients is to sit them down and discuss all their needs and wants regarding purchasing real estate property...so that situation like yours will not happen. If you need further assistance and are not working with a real estate agent...I would be pleased to assist you regarding finding the proper property for you. I hope things work out for you regarding your current problems.
Jose Dias, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Hi there,

I suggest you call the HOA and ask the question. Your real estate agent, if you have one, should be able to check that information for you or give you the phone number.

Alternatively if you are not working with an agent I can try to find out more information for you. Just give me a call.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com

http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Tue Jan 29, 2013
I wouldn't have made an offer unless I knew for sure my dog would be allowed or not....I would call the condo management to clarify.
sandispann, Home Buyer, Sun City, AZ
Tue Jan 29, 2013
We didn't know that, we never thought to look at that. I mean who would think that sun city
doesn't like elderly people to have dogs. We can get out of the contract if we can't get an exception.
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
why would you put an offer in on a condo that said dogs not allowed?
Diane M Clark, , Sun City, AZ
Tue Jan 29, 2013
It looks like you must have a real estate agent already so I would ask them to find out from the homeowners assn. The condo rules should be available for you to review. Good Luck!
Diane