Question removed

Asked by Kiana Lawyer, 21117 Sat Jan 12, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Rocsheen Hol…, Agent, Bethesda, MD
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi Ms. Lawyer

The best way to go about narrowing your search to find what you need is to contact a agent that can narrow down your search for you in the areas that you want to be in. Even though a little over your budget check out the listing that I have. If not interested, you can contact me for other listings available.

Rocsheen Holston, Realtor
Realty Direct, Inc.
1401 Mercantile Lane, Suite 100
Largo, Md 20774
301-917-5721
rocsheen.holston@realtydirect.com
dmvmetrohomes.com
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Hi Kiana,

I have a home in Silver Spring that might fit your needs. Give me a call or visit the link below.
Donna Heslop…, Agent, Greenbelt, MD
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Please email me directly on donnaheslop@gmail.com and I can navigate you through the process
Robert McArt…, Agent, Fallston, MD
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hi Kiana, I have the perfect search website for you. You can start searching just like Realtors do. All my Buyers love this tool and it is on my website. Just visit my site below and sign up for a FREE Listingbook account. Once you have the account you can input your very own search criteria including style of home, location, bedrooms, baths, etc. and the active properties will come up on your computer. You can even communicate with me directly through the site if you want more information on the property.
Thank you Robert! I'll let you know if I have any questions.
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013