Question removed

Asked by Jason Latimer, Tacoma, WA Sat Jan 12, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hello Jason, I just wanted to add that if you guys are a military family you should definitely ask some lenders about VA financing. In my opinion I think it is really the best way to go. A VA home loan is 0 down like USDA and it doesn't have monthly mortgage insurance or any other extra monthly payments like FHA and USDA have. I bought my home using a VA loan because I am a military veteran and it is a great loan to use. If you have any questions about this just give me a call or send me an e-mail and I'd be happy to explain the details. If you need anything while you're still in Tacoma let me know as well.
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Mr. Latimer,

I am a Real Estate agent and the wife of a Retired Soldier. I have worked with many families moving to this area in buying and renting homes for their families. Please check out my profile here on Trulia and see if I may be a match to helping you find your home. I would love to answer your questions and help you with any concerns. The VA and FHA methods of purchasing homes are both something I have quite a bit of experience with.

Very Respectfully,

Tracy Hoyt, Realtor

Prudential Tropical Realty

3228 Lithia Pinecrest Rd, Suite 102

Valrico, Florida 33596

Cell (813) 352-6219

Office (813) 643-9977 x1358

Fax (813) 643-9970
Marty Gottli…, Agent, Riverview, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
It will be my pleasure to assit you. I have a mortgage broker who I have used for many years that can assist you so you do not spend more than you can afford and then I will find you a home that suits your needs.
Marty Gottlieb
Charles Rutenberg Realty
813-546-1259
http://www.apollobeach-realestate.com
Lisa Reeves, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
In regards to realtors who work with FHA, almost anyone can help you. You really want to have a lender who understands FHA. Are you looking for down payment assistance or first time home buyer help? Contact me if I may help you with a mortgage broker referral or a DPA information.
Andrew Schmi…, Agent, Riverview, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hello Jason,

I would happy to help you and your family find your next home. My office is located in Riverview and it is one of the areas I primarily work in. Certain areas of Riverview are eligible for 100% USDA financing (no down payment!). USDA might be another good financing option for you. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.

Andrew Schmitt
Yellowfin Realty
Sales Associate / Property Manager
andrew.yellowfinrealty@gmail.com
http://www.andysellstampabay.com