Question removed

Asked by itsme245, Naples, FL Sat Jan 12, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
Debra Anne S…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013

There are no assessments paid at this time. City water and sewer project to begin again estimated in 2014, but very well may not include this area to begin. The last time we were updated, they will be starting the project in the SW 6/7 area and then progressing out to north of Pine Island Rd. All is still subject to change, however; it will be inevitable that all of the Cape will be on central water and sewer at some point.

For now, you can enjoy using water freely :)

If you would like to sit down and discuss your real estate goals, whether immediate or long term...please contact me at 239-677-7186 or debbie@stackofhomes.com

All The Best,

Debbie Stack
Sunshine Realty of SWFL, Inc.
Rose Weeks, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
The home is still on well and septic. If you are interested in properties, that have already City water and sewer in, please call or e-mail me and I will send you a list.
Rose Weeks
Jones and Co Realty
239-777-0557
rose.weeks@ymail.com
Susan Burhoe, Agent, Matlacha, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Good afternoon!

This property is located in an area of Cape Coral that is still on Well and Septic. The only areas that were, or have been assessed, or will be assessed are those areas that have, have had, or will have Central Water and Sewer installed.

Eventually all of the Cape Coral area will be on Central Water, but it is a process, and the down turn in the economy slowed the process.

Please feel free to email or call susan@gulfaccessrealty.com /239-424-0133.

Susan Burhoe
Broker/Owner
Gulf Access Realty Inc.
Reggie Blough, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
I did some research on this property. If you are interested to know what I have found, give me a call or send an email.

Reggie Blough
Re/Max Island Harbor
239-214-5984
reggie@reggieblough.com
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
NW is still well and septic so assessments will be charged in the future. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to send you listings that have the utilities in and paid. You can email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575.
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
just checked CapeCoral.net. This address is still on well and septic. You can check with Cape Coral Utilities to find out if they have a tenetative date for when water and sewer will be intalled in that area. I can help you find properties in the Cape with city utilities in and paid if you like. give me a call.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Wolfgang Mue…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Homes in the NW and NE of Cape Coral are currently still on well and septic
(except master planned communities such as Coral Lakes).
The City of Cape Coral has not expanded the central water, sewer & irrigation system
into the NW and NE areas of Cape Coral.
Berge Aslani…, Agent, Bokeelia, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
The NW section of Cape Coral has not has city water, sewer and irrigation water installed yet. These homes are on well and septic. So, the answer to your question is there are no assessments on this property. I can help you find just the right property if you send me your criteria. Best of luck in your search.
Joe Sansone, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
This house is not for sale. If you'd like I can provide you with up to date and accurate information on properties for sale.
Web Reference:  http://www.joesansone.com
what do you mean it's not for sale? It's listed as for sale?
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013
my number is also on my website.
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013