Question removed

Asked by Frank Ehresmann, Fuquay Varina, NC Sun Jan 6, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hey Frank-

I wanted to do a quick follow up and make sure that you were comfortable with all of the information we provided to you. Please let me know if you would like additional information about Southern Oaks or any of the other neighborhoods in Fuquay Varina .

Have a great night!

Krista
Melissa Papa…, Agent, Clayton, NC
Wed Jan 9, 2013
What sort of information are you looking for? I am very familiar with the area and used to live right down the street from there. I can be reached at MelissaP@hpw.com. Feel free to contact me and we can talk about your housing needs. Thanks!
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi Frank-

Southern Oaks is a wonderful community and the primary builder was Royal Oaks Homes. Atreus Homes also built some homes in there. The Southern Oaks community blends into the Carriage Heights and Parker Pointe subdivision. The only one of the 3 communities that have a pool is Parker Point. It is located just off of Judd Parkway in Fuquay Varina and is also right beside the Fuquay Varina Community center, South Park and Flemming Fields sports fields. The majority of these homes were built on slab foundations and the homes that are for currently for sale are priced from 159k to 210k. There have been 12 homes sold in Southern Oaks in the past 6 months and one that is currenty under contract.

I live and work in Fuquay Varina and would be glad to help you with this neighborhood or another in the area. Feel free to review my Trulia profile, I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day!

Krista
Jim Laudate, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Nice subdivision, I have clients buying there. Smaller lots, but good value for the money. They have open floor plans and granite counter tops as well. Let me know if I can help.