Question removed

Asked by 0044, Hesperia, CA Fri Dec 21, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Fri Dec 21, 2012
You should sit down with a lender. You will need a down payment as well when you buy a house so before you pay off your debts find out what you need. You can go to http://www.hud.gov for resources and names of lenders.
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Instead of asking people on a web site, why don't you meet with a lender one one on one in your community. Qualifying for a loan is detailed process and each case is reviewed on a one to one basis. Do yourselves a favor and find someone in your community work with with.
Im sorry, I was under the impression that this was an advice column for my local area.
Flag Fri Dec 21, 2012
Joan Patters…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi Candace,

The first thing is to get in touch with a lender to get pre-approved. I can put you in touch with several lenders that I have worked with if you would like.

Give me a call 951-204-1864 or send me an email calljoan4ahome@gmail.com and I can assist you.

Joan Patterson, B.A, G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
951-204-1864
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Dec 21, 2012
The best advice I can offer you is to talk with a lender. If you have any access to a credit union this is where I would start. If this isn't an option for you I would suggest either New American Mortgages (you can look them up online) or a smaller local bank. Do not waste any time speaking to any of the big banks (Wells Fargo, Suntrust, Bank of America) as they won't help you.

Good luck and happy holidays.