Question removed

Asked by JisSan, Bronx, NY Sat Dec 8, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

17
kathy dispen…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello, I would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your property; I would welcome the opportunity to hear from you.

My email address is kathy.dispenza@randrealty.com

Kathy
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi: You should speak with some professionals to get some different options. People who are truly on your team, instead of people who only want to make a commission or fee from you. The decision of whether to keep & refinance & rent out & then buy something else is based on your finances & the rules of the building. It's nice to own some rental real estate. I'll be happy to help you if you want. Also you should speak with a mortgage broker & an accountant to learn more. Please call me at my office: 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 80% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Jis,

It sounds like you are having a hard time making a rational decision on a very valuable asset. I can over some important factors with you on what steps are better to take if you are inclined to sell and buy again. please give me a call or email me so that i may better assist you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
347-320-0673
sanchezeantonio@gmail.com
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Great questions. I have sold many units in the area. It sou ds like you are describing 1020. If so please call me as soon as possible. I am currently invloved in my 3rd bidding war on my last unit in that building. If your intentions are to move selling may be your best option, you will get a bigger bang for your buck that way. If you were to take out equity and then move you will have to rent it and still pay the mortgage. Please femember that there is a slightly higher maintenance fee if you deccide to rent it out. With the two combined you may end up paying a few hundred dollars a month. Now you add that to a new mortgage for the new place it will began to add up. With all of that in mind our first step should be a property evaluation. There is no charge for that. When you see what you could possibly expect to recieve then decide from there to either sell or keep it. Please feel free to contact me for the free appointment.
Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
646 588 1720
Bruce A McIntyre
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hi JisSan,

Contact a local real estate professional. You can search for one by zip code right here on Trulia. It is a relatively simple process with a little balance. You can sell your home contingent on your finding home of choice as long as you secure a buyer who is willing to wait for you. Or, if you get the right price it might be worth while to rent for a little bit while you take time to shop for your new home.
JisSan, Home Buyer, Bronx, NY
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Thank you all for your professional responses. I appreciate the time you all took to answer my question. I look forward to taking the next steps and reaching out to you personally in the New Year. Thank you for your guidance and assistance.

JisSan
Hi JisSan, I look forward to hearing from you and wish you Happy Holidays.

Kathy Dispenza
Flag Sun Dec 16, 2012
JisSan, Look forward to hearing from you, Happy Holidays. Kathy Dispenza
Flag Sun Dec 16, 2012
John Lajara, Agent, Riverdale, NY
Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hey JisSan.

Thank you for your request and I have a feeling based on what you've described above that you live at either 800, 860 or better yet - 1020 Grand Concource. They're the only buildings in the Concourse with doormans and many amentities. Back to your question, I would recommed you sell rather than take equity out because by you taking equity out of your apt, you'll still have the maintenance and equity loan outstanding which will create more debt for your financial situation. This can hurt your price range meaning you'll qualify for less and maybe not afford something as nice where you live now. I specialize in cooperative sales and have the right team in place to assist you with this process. Please contact me to discuss further details and I'll make sure this happens for you with the least amount of inconvenience. I wish you the best with your plans and enjoy the holidays!

John Lajara
REALTOR®/Notary Public
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
Fax: 917-522-9638
http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com
john25lajara@yahoo.com
EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465

Visit me on Trulia & Zillow
http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnlajara
&
http://www.zillow.com/profile/john25lajara
Cecilly Buma…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Thank you for this great question! There are many options that you may be faced with and you need a great Team to assist you. My partner and I are dedicated professionals and we understand that every individual has a unique need. We are local experts and can explain to you the current market value of your home, both for sale and for rent, and also guide you through the current home buying process.
We look foward to chatting with you!

Team C2C @ Exit Realty Search

Ceasar & Cecilly
646.338.7267/347.574.8582
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com
C2CHOMES.COM
, ,
Sun Dec 9, 2012
From a mortgage qualifying perspective it is better to sell rather than taking equity out because if you take equity out you will have the maintenance and equity loan going against your debt to income ratio, so you will qualify for less on your new home. I would speak with a mortgage professional to see what is best for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.markfishernyc.com
kathy dispen…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello and thank you for your question; I would welcome the opportunity to assist you or answer your questions.

Please contact me at kathy.dispenza@randrealty.com or 646-258-1379. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy Dispenza
Coffy Bailey, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi JisSan,

My name is Coffy Bailey and I am with Exit Realty Power, I would be more than happy to assist you on the right steps for you in selling your apt on the grand concourse which I am very knowledgeable with and also in assisting you with the purchase of your new home.

Give me a call at 646-773-8347 and we can talk further on the best decision for you.

I look forward to speaking or meeting with you soon and until then enjoy your day.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
Coffy@exitrealtypower.com
646-773-8347
Egen Warner…, Agent, New Rochelle, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Good day,

Start by research and interviewing a few agents and choose one that has your best interest in mind someone that can help you make an informed decision. Also include a financial planner to help you decide how best you can invest your profits into a new home that will fit both financial and personal needs. A great Realtor should work well with you and always keep in mind that you are their top priority. They should help you with advice and proper consultation to determine if it's a good time to sell and buy something new and exciting for you.

At your service,

Egen Warner
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
1-914-424-7231
Joseph Cosen…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Good morning,
I have read your request and would be glad to assist you with a free consultation. Please contact me anytime to schedule an appointment.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
O:718-881-1923
Web Reference:  http://www.jcosentino.com
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Other facts to consider. You said that you have a doorman and you use the term apartment. Those terms lead me to believe that you own a co-op. Does your building allow renting? So if your planning on taking out a home equity loan to buy a new place, that may be something that we want to find out prior to even making an home equity loan an option.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
You can begin by having a discussion with your financial planner and or tax professional, see what option is best for you; also choose an agent to work with.....
Valerie D'Am…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Dec 9, 2012
The best thing to do is have an in depth consultation with a knowledgeable Realtor who will educate you and help you make a decision that you are 100% comfortable with for your future. With nearly 10 years of experience in this field, I can certainly sit with you and help you through this process. Please call me at 718-510-3012 and we can set that up promptly! I'm looking forward to your call.

Valerie Reyes
EXIT Realty Search
Yankeesrealtor@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.thebronxmls.com
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Taking equity is not always the best option. But still it is an option. What I would like to do is set an appointment to stop by and do a property evaluation in order to provide you with a accurate market value of your home. Without the knowledge of what similiar like and kind properties are selling for, getting a fair price for your home is almost impossible. Despite the conditions of todays market, any home will sell if it is priced to sell. You have already made the correct choice of reaching out to a professional, so let my professionalism work for you. The assessment is free. Please feel free to contact me to schedule the appointment.
Bruce A. McIntyre
646 588 1720
Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com