Question removed

Asked by Felica P, Orlando, FL Sat Oct 20, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
, ,
Sat Oct 20, 2012
http://dallasloanguy.com/free-credit-book/

Reading my free e-book is a good start

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Mon Dec 3, 2012
" MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Feel free to contact me directly when you receive this reply I would be happy to assist you in bringing your credit up. If I don't know the answer I will most certainly direct you to my seasoned/ experienced lenders. Information is free at any time, thank you

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
Terri Orsburn, Agent, Aledo, TX
Sat Nov 10, 2012
Hello, I would be glad to help you get with someone who has helped several clients build up there credit . Let me know if you would like that contact information. Good Luck! : )
Sloan Yorek, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sun Oct 21, 2012
I'd suggest getting with a mortgage lender who works closely with a credit repair team. I have a team that many of my clients have used with GREAT success rates, feel free to email me and I'll be happy to provide you their contact details.

Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
sloan@brants.com
817-223-5435
Audrelyn Roj…, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sun Oct 21, 2012
Well, first off welcome to TX, there are ways to improve your credit without paying someone . I have use a great lender who can help you in that matter as well as offering you great first time home-buyers products. Feel free to contact me for more information.
Rick DeVoss, Agent, Ft Worth, TX
Sun Oct 21, 2012
There are three ways to improve your credit score: Pay some company who will make no guarantees; contact me and I'll help you; or, do it yourself. I do not advse throwng money out the window. Buying a home in Texas is a good idea! Values are going up, and you would be building equity.

In addition to selling houses in this area for over 32 years, I used to work for a credit repair company. I am a Certified Instructor in Credit Repair. If you are interested in buying a house through me, I will show you how to bring your FICO score up. Depending on the issues on your report, it could take months, and so you may need to lease a house in the meantime. I can show you how to get your own credit report, and spend the least amount of money making it acceptable to an underwriter. I can also show you how to save money on your electric bill.

Contact me to get started right away!

Have a blessed day!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com

====================