Question removed

Asked by clermontdeb, Nashua, NH Mon Oct 8, 2012

This question was removed by its author.


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Oct 8, 2012
It will depend on what was include din your chap 13. you should meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can prequailify you at no cost and let you know if you quailify no, what you may quailify for or what you need to do to get quailified. i can refer you to a locasl lender if you would like some help in getting started.
1 vote
Jim duffy, Home Buyer, Raymond, NH
Thu Feb 14, 2013
you dont deserveanother loan just quit and leave us to pay ya great country laws go for sec 8
0 votes
Mr Duffy,
Be thankful you didn't have a heart attack like I did and was out of work for several months! I dare say you have no clue as to what you are talking about and should be ashamed to post such an answer. I will hope you never have to deal with catastrophic illness nor any family member. I am sorry you have such anger, don't blame the less fortunate as it sounds as if you have no heart. My prayers for you and your family.
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013
Edyta Gryc, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Whether you are eligible for a financing it is up to the lender's decision. I suggest you contact a mortgage broker to go over your financials etc. and determine if you are able to get a financing at this point. Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Manchester Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more