Question removed

Asked by Sheri Mitchell, Austin, TX Tue Sep 4, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Dear Sheri,
Well...it depends on what you would call "near".

In a price range that you mentioned, I can only think of San Fernando Valley or further out, as a possible target area. Although it's not "far" distance wise, the drive feels like a million miles in rush hour traffic.
For some areas in Los Angeles, we say "you can't get there from here".
Tina Yeates, Agent, Glendale, CA
Mon Sep 10, 2012
I agree with Judith. You will not find a condo in the Hollywood area for less than 350 right now. They do have some downtown and in the area we call the Valley. I recently had a listing in a great complex in Reseda that was a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath that sold for 175K (that was 15K over asking price). They are out there but just not in Hollywood. My website and Trulia can be searched for homes in your price range and it will show, on a map, what is available in the price range you want - just drag the map around a bit :)
Judith Gotte…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Dear Sheri,

The price of condos in Hollywood generally exceeds $200,000. You would have to go to more outlying areas, including the San Fernando Valley or inner city. We are not allowed to advise or comment on crime statistics but you are welcome to check the local police records or statistics available online.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions and whenever you're ready to make the move.

Judith Gottesfeld
310.622.7441
JG4RealEstate@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.JG4RealEstate.com
SERGEY FEDNOV…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
I can't give tou advice on the safety of the area, however you should look in to the San Fernando Valley in this price range as i know there are few condos for sale in this price range.

Please contact me anytime if you serious so that I can email you listings.

______________________________
Free Consultation 424-777-9377

Help with any Real Estate Transaction Buy & Sell!

Thank you for your time.

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777.

Sergey Fednov
President - Realtor
- Trust Sale Realty -
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
_______________________________
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com