Question removed

Asked by Candace Hightower, Leesburg, FL Sat Aug 25, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

7
Newworldneww…, Home Buyer, High Point, NC
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I have a beautiful home to rent in 27262. Overlooks the golf course. 3500 sq ft. Contact me for info at newworldnewwoman@gmail.com
Slewis6685, Home Buyer, High Point, NC
Thu Nov 15, 2012
27265 area is lovely. I've lived here for 3 years. It is a beautiful area and very safe. If you're looking to buy a home I could recommend some areas ( I am not a realtor, just listed my home for sale). Let me know if I can help my email is slewis6685@yahoo.com. Take care.
Naeem, Home Buyer, High Point, NC
Sat Oct 27, 2012
i live 27263 last five year their was no any problem i like this location all shopping center is too close
Barbara Lam, Home Buyer, Denton, NC
Fri Aug 31, 2012
No matter what zip code you are in, each has multiple areas that differ considerable. you need a good, honest realtor to guide you. I moved here 3 years ago from NY and was very straight forward with my realtor.
Jenny Spradl…, Agent, High Point, NC
Mon Aug 27, 2012
27265 is the most popular, though homes are higher priced than other areas, Also 27262 has equaly nice. What is your price range and needs other than being most desireable, therer is also the popular school district and proximity to airport etc that may be desireable to you. Jenny Spradley 336-906-7860 spradley@infionline.net
Jim Cline, , High Point, NC
Sun Aug 26, 2012
In or near the High Point Country Club has been for decades the most desirable neighborhood and is quiet convenient to all city amenities. This area code is 27262!
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Pamela,

It depends on what is most desirable to you. If you know what is important and makes an area "desirable" to you the IDX home search tool on our website will help you to find whatever is important to your 'lifestyle". http://totalcarerealty.net/lifestyle-search/#axzz24C6Cs5UN so just copy and paste this link into your browser window and you can search for whatever is important to you and the homes that are right for you near what you want to be near.

Hope this helps,