Question removed

Asked by azmm1968, San Antonio, TX Sun Aug 5, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Roland Gonza…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun Aug 5, 2012
San Antonio has several areas that meet what you are looking for. I can do some specific research and send you possible homes. Just give me a little more detail - rough price range or monthly payment desired, do you want to be close to your work area - if so where, number of garage spaces, do you need backyard, desired age of home, etc.

I have over 14 years experience in real estate and plenty of experience working with relocating clients. Call me or email me with the details and I will be glad to assist in finding you a home in San Antonio.

Roland Gonzales
http://www.eCasaRealty.com
210-722-2725
RolandG@gvtc.com
Michael Bena…, , San Antonio, TX
Sun Aug 5, 2012
There are some really great areas with bike lanes that ride up near Starbucks in nice neighborhoods. You can easily find what you're looking for once you narrow down the area of town and price range you're considering.

Michael Benavides
210-838-8633
mikebenavides@kw.com
Tabitha King, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun Aug 5, 2012
What area of town? Maybe Around Broadway?
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun Aug 5, 2012
That should not be too much of a challenge considering Starbucks grow like mushrooms around the city. Is there a section of the city that you prefer due to proximity to work or to a certain school? When you say 'newer' would you be referring to a home that is under 5 years of age? or 10 years of age? I will be glad to help you in your search.

Gregory Touchstone
Realtor®
210-660-2834