Question removed

Asked by Amy Espinosa, San Antonio, TX Mon Jul 30, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

29
Victor Espin…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Amy,
Check out my website and profile at http://www.victor-espinoza.com I'm sure you will not be dissapointed in working with me.

Tell me what you are looking for.
Jose Novelo, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
It is a very exciting but can be complicated if not handled professionally, please find your next Home at http://www.JoseSellsSanAntonio.com and let me know when we can talk in person to start the process.
Good Luck.
Jose L. Novelo
nonel0, Home Buyer, San Antonio, TX
Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi, my house is in northwest crossing for sale right now, 8035 fair bend, call me at 210-887-7293
Rosie Kelch, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi Amy,

Buying Real Estate is an exciting experience and one that requires reflective thought, planning, and insight. That this is an important decision is not in question, and so it is very important that you be advised by a true experienced Real Estate Professional for any Real Estate purchase...

I believe: "In giving advice, seek to help, not to please, your friend."
Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...

Yours Truly,
Rosie Kelch "The Singing Realtor"
23 years RE Pro.
Hablo Espanol
210-846-3027 Direct Line
thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com..
Christine He…, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Fri Sep 21, 2012
That's a great neighborhood to find a home! I've always enjoyed showing homes in that area. What you want is someone who is an experienced buyer's agent to represent your needs. If any problems arise in the transaction you want someone who will know how to help you through them and not just scratch their head and say "huh?"

I have been a licensed Realtor since 1985 and I continually strive to update my education and skills to assist my clients. That is why I have taken the time to get my CRS designation which stands for Certified Residential Specialist. Approximately 5% of agents nationwide hold this designation.

If you are looking for professional representation and not just a tour guide for homes, give me a call. I can be reached at 210-491-0021 x 140.
, ,
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Hi Amy,

I've always recommended the following process to Homebuyers. Here's my Primer for you!

First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
Victor Espin…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Thu Sep 20, 2012
you can choose whomever you want. I can help you with that area. especially if you wanting to find a deal. I'm very aggressive and i look forward to doing business.
, ,
Wed Sep 19, 2012
I have a beautiful 3/2 bath home, never lived in, search for 9651 Nueces Canyon, this is in a small enclave of beautiful homes in a neighborhood named Reserve at Culebra Creek. Completed building in 2011, all appliances included except washer dryer and refrigerator. Tiled floors and carpeted bedrooms, nice closet space. Fenced in backyard. Price lowered to $146,000. Let me know if interested.
Victor Espin…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi Amy,
You can speak with any REALTOR That works the area. I too work the area. If you haven't already spoken with someone, I would be more than happy to assist you.
Christopher…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Amy,

You want someone you are comfortable talking with and whom you can trust. If you would like to speak with me give me a call (210) 595-0027 and we can discuss the options, if it isnt right then it isnt right. My job is to help you and I will gladly do just that.
Doc & Ellen…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Hi, Amy,

Lots of "Hire me!" answers. To find a good agent, you might start with Trulia and other public web sites, or just Google "San Antonio REALTOR", or "REALTOR in 78250". Look at their reviews, their answers to others' questions, their experience. Then call them up to interview them.

A Buyers' Agent's job is NOT to try to sell you a home. Rather it is to help you to find exactly what you want, help you to negotiate the best price and terms and navigate through all the inspections, repairs, appraisal issues, etc that can side track a good transaction.

There are few transactions in life more important than finding a great home for your family. Start with a great partner in that effort.

Doc and Ellen Stephens, REALTORS
Web Reference:  http://ElegantTexasHomes.com
Ollieray Men…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi Amy, My name is Ollieray Mendes with Get-A-Move-on ( Home Sales Division) I am located at 9863 IH 10 West (The Colonade) 78230. I know the Area and I would like to Represent you as a Buyers Agent --- Pls. call me so we can meet. 210-643-6115 -- Thank You so Much.
liza0221, Home Buyer, Texas
Mon Aug 27, 2012
I lived In that area for a while and Robbie Robinson of Remax. Helped me tremendously. They are located on 1604 close to Blano Rd. He is honest and does not yank you around. And he will find many places for you to see. He is there for you not the seller! I used him for Selling our property and buying a new place. Buy far the Best realtor I have dealt with. And we have dealt with many!
Jonathan Leos…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hi, a local real estate expert that loves helping buyers achieve the dream of homeownership. I have over 7 years of experience and can help you find what you are looking for. I can also help you find the best financing and also provide you with a homebuyer rebate. Call me today with the details of what you are looking for and I'll be glad to help you find your next home. I currently have a home for sale in the area on 154 Fair Bend that you might be interested.

Jonathan Leos
SellSmart Real Estate
210-396-1652
Homebuyer Rebate Program
Web Reference:  http://www.myhomeinsa.com
Rosie Kelch, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Aug 6, 2012
If you would like information or a list of properties in San Antonio or surrounding areas I would be happy to assist you... Buying Real Estate is an exciting experience and one that requires reflective thought, planning, and insight. That this is an important decision is not in question, and so it is very important that you be advised by a true experienced Real Estate Professional for any Real Estate purchase...

Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)

Yours Truly,
Rosie Kelch "The Singing Realtor"
23 years RE Pro.
210-846-3027 Direct Line
thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com..
Jose Salas, , San Antonio, TX
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Yes, me I will take care of you....I sell in this area and know the area.....call me so we can get started....Jose Salas of Home Team of America Realtor (210)722-1838 or (210)385-1539
Rosie Kelch, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 1, 2012
Hi Amy,

Buy a home is not an easy task and you need an experienced agent to help you through the process... I've been a RE agent in SA for 23 years and the NW area is where I live... I will be happy to put you on your own criteria customize home search... Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime...

Rosie Kelch
210-846-3027 mobile
thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com
Terri Saari, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Amy

I am a Realtor in San Antonio and I concentrate on the North Corridor of San Antonio. I have been a Realtor for almost 9 years and I was in the Air Force for 22 years before becoming a Realtor so I know what relocating and transitions are all about. You can visit my website http://www.WelcomeHomeToSA.com for more information about me and my team.

I would love to help you find a home. I am a Buyers Representative as I love working with buyers. Please feel free to contact me and ask me any questions you may have about the area and schools as I have had 4 children go through not only the grade schools here, but now the advance education system.

I look forward to hearig from you very soon.
Terri Saari, Realtor®
GRI, CNE, SFR, e-Pro, ABR, AHLS, CHMS, CNHS
Certified Relocation Specialist
Retired United States Air Force
Kimberly Howell Properties
21252 Gathering Oak, Ste 100, San Antonio TX 78260
210-887-3477 Cell
210-493-6888 Office
210-493-7002 Fax
http://www.WelcomeHomeToSA.com
Texas' FIVE STAR Realtor 2012 and 2011 as seen in Texas Monthly
Platinum Top 50 Award Winner 2011

Texas Law requires all Real Estate Licensees to give the following information about brokerage services: Please click or cut and paste this URL into your browser Http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
Audra, Home Buyer, San Antonio, TX
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Stephanie Kelley was my realtor when I bought a home recently, and she was wonderful, very knowledgeable and a strong buyer's representative (certified). Her # is (210) 867-8743.
Justin Werner, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Yes, one that is very familiar with the area, like say a Realtor who used to live in that subdivision, a Realtor, like say, this guy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Call me today!

Justin Werner, ABR, CDPE, CRS, SFR
Accredited Buyer Representative
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Residential Specialist
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified
Platinum Top 50 Realtor Finalist 2011
RE/MAX Exclusive
210-367-4757 Cell
http://www.AlamoCityHomeInfo.com
http://www.JustinWerner.com

Your Home Sold in 120 Days, GUARANTEED!
http://www.SellHomeIn120Days.com
Save at least $2,500 on your next home purchase, GUARANTEED!
http://www.Save2500Guaranteed.com
Do you know anyone falling behind on their mortgage payments? As a CDPE I can help.
http://www.StopAlamoCityForeclosure.com
Craig Tapley, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hi there Amy,
As you can see from the answers below there are plenty of realtors to choose from that are well qualified to represent you. I also have been in the business for a little over 20 years and am very well capable of working with you in your target area. By far the most important issue in choosing a realtor is to find someone who has the experience and training to represent your best interests in what very well may be the biggest investment in your own future you will ever make.
I agree with one of the earlier answers here that your likely first step would be to sit down with several realtors for a face to face visit. You surely want to find someone you are comfortable with and trust. You will also find that many realtors approach the business from very different perspectives. For example, I started my career working for investment groups who were busy buying up real estate in the late 80's and early 90's. They taught me a very lot about how to make sure your buying a good deal today and tomorrow. I still focus on this aspect as a critical part of real estate transactions with individual buyers using more science and numbers in studying individual properties. This process might be exactly what you are looking for, or you may well find you would prefer a different approach. Shop around to make sure you are finding an agent that approaches transactions the way you want them approached.
Feel free to give me a call at 210-858-6604 if you want to get together for a visit and see if we are a good fit for your transaction.
Craig Tapley
Diana Ayala, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hi Amy:

I feel the best way is too call a couple of agents and see how you interact with them. This will help you find out if they are ready to work hard for you... Also are they listening to your needs? I wish much luck and congratulations on taking a step in a wonderful experience of looking for a Home...

If you need anything you can call me at
210-392-3386
Good Luck and best wishes Diana Ayala Remax
maegan olgu…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
I'd be happy to help! I know the NW side very well and had helped numerous clients from here in Trulia. Email me so we can get started!

Maegan Olguin
JBGoodwin Realtors

Maegan-olguin@jbgoodwin.com
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Easy as Pie! Live right down the street... That neighborhood has been good to me over the past 15 years.. I'm responsible for a lot of your neighbors. ;)

Here are all the homes current for sale in Northwest Crossing.. Click or cut and paste:

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=C605F1EB8EF33C…

As a special bonus gift... Here's a link to the very best mortgage lender Texas has ever seen... Kasey Hampton - she always has the lowest rates, is extremely aggressive, has every program under the sun and know how to work them, and never misses a closing date... To get your loan pre-approved... go here: http://www.DHIMortgage.com/Kasey-Hampton - You can thank me later :)

When would you like to go pop some doors open? That's the fun part :)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
.
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Jose Novelo, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
I have been in Business since 1976 and Northwest is where I live and do 99% of my professional activity. Please let me know when we can talk in person, I promise you will be 100 satisfied with my representation.
Thanks.
Jose L. Novelo
Josh M. Boggs, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hey there Amy,

Northwest Crossing.. one of the largest HOA's and neighborhoods in San Antonio. I've got 2 homes that we have been offered to sell that are 70% below market. We'd love to chat with you to see what exactly you're looking for. ;)
Sue Baillio, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Happy to assist you in finding your dream home. If you provide me with information on what you are looking for and how much you are qualified to buy, I will be happy to email you a list of homes that fit your needs.

Sue Baillio
Michael Trau…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
I have listed and sold many homes in the area and helped buyers buy in the area too. Michael Trautman 210-601-8034
Stefanie Pat…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Call someone like me who lives in the area.

Stefanie Patterson,
ABR, CRS, GRI, e-Pro, ALS, ALHS, TAHS, SRES, green, TRLP, REALTOR
RE/MAX North San Antonio
Cell - 210-501-9133
Fax - 210-468-1868
stefanie@stefaniepatterson.net

MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER SINCE 2003!