Question removed

Asked by llgaffney64, 21842 Tue Jul 24, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
John Wingate, Agent, Salisbury, MD
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I was just out in that area last week and there was no say in sales being halted.

John Wingate
EXIT Shore Realty
3023395185
Imad Elali, Agent, Ocean City, MD
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I did not hear anything about sales being halted in Glen Riddle? Where did you get that information from?

Imad
They sent me an email two summers ago that sales of centex and pulte new homes were halted. I am interested in two lots that sit at the end of Thirty Knots Lane. One is owned by Centex and one is owned by Taylor Godwin. I have contacted Mr. Godwin about the lot but he thinks its worth $500,000. Other waterfront lots in there are selling for $185,000. I offered him $275,000 cash but he did not accept.
Flag Sun Jul 29, 2012
Matt Flora, , Ocean City, MD
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi again, it didn't occur to me until now that you specifically want a lot in Glen riddle. I haven't heard anything about halting sales there. I do know that the lots in that community are at great prices this summer. I ran a search for Glen Riddle waterfront homes and found a bunch (whether they have a skyline view I'd have to go look for myself). I also ran a search for other lots in West Ocean City and found a lot with an unobstructed skyline view. If you want to contact me with your email address I'll send you the places I've found.
Thanks!
Hi Matt
My email address is LLGaffney64@aol.com
Thanks!
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Matt Flora, , Ocean City, MD
Tue Jul 24, 2012
There are a lot of waterfront lots in West Ocean City that would make a perfect place to build a beach house. Contact me with any other specifications and I'll send you the best priced lots that fit what you want.