Question removed

Asked by Alison, Tucson, AZ Sun Jun 8, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
George Purpu…, , Gilbert, AZ
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Alison,
You are correct about the great values in Maricopa. The best way to answer the question about credit, assistance programs and current status is to contact a lender. I have a lender I work with that is absolutley great. I'd be happy to put you in contact with him. Please send me an email if you are interested at gpurpura@russlyon.com
The Daniels…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Hi Alison,

The first thing that any home buyer should do is contact a Realtor who specializes in your local market. This is especially imperative for any first time home buyers. You will be pleasantly surprised how much easier your outlook on buying a home will be. A Realtor will be able to create a buyer plan that meets your particular needs along with setting you up with a reputable lender to find out what loan programs including a FHA option will best suit you. Good Luck!
Valerie Wenz…, , Golden, CO
Thu Jul 17, 2008
Have you been pre-qualified by a lender? If not , that is ok, I work with some of top lenders in the industry. We can get you pre-qualified to ease your mind before you go shopping for your new home. Will you transfer with work, take you to Maricopa? I am experienced in Maricopa and Phoenix, call me at 480-452-6489. It's all about you and your family, there is a lot to know about buying a home, with that said please do your due diligence.
Kristin Zell…, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Mon Jun 9, 2008
I specialize in selling brand new homes in Maricopa. I can get you into a home for a $500 deposit, and the builer will pay your closing costs and your downpayment. We can talk to their lender about the job history. Usually if you are in the same line of work, you will not be penalized for changing jobs. Please call me at 480-993-6795.
Web Reference:  http://www.myazhome.tv
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Hi Alison,

Congratulations on your decision to buy a home and great job at having 4 years of excellent credit!

The only person who can answer your questions/concerns is a lender. In your situation, I recommend that you speak with a mortgage broker and not necessarily a direct lender like a big bank, such as bank of america or wells fargo or washington mutual. Mortgage brokers usually have more flexibility in the types of loans they have access to. And don't just choose one mortgage broker to "interview." I would recommend that you shop around with different mortgage brokers to compare/contrast their loans, interest rates, apr's & fees.

When a buyer approaches me, I always recommend that he/she talks to at least 3 different lenders. The lenders may all offer the same or similar loans with respect to terms, rates & fees, but you may feel more comfortable with one lender over the others. Let me know if you have any other questions, comments, concerns.

I trust the information I gave you will help you to make good real estate decisions.

---
Paul Welden
REALTOR
HomeSmart Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://CheapPhoenixHomes.com
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Give me a call at 888-368-6668, I can get you into the home for no money down and no money out of pocket. I have don't a lot of loans in Maricopa. I live in Phoenix.
Web Reference:  http://GetPrequalified.com
Mrjones, Both Buyer And Seller, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Where is the job relative to Maricopa? We know that fuel is high and getting higher which will further hurt the Maricopa real estate market. If you plan on working very close to home and staying for 5-7 years I see no problem. The problem is if you plan on living in Maricopa and commuting to Phoenix or spending any real time on I-10. Unless you can buy a short sale or foreclosure in Maricopa I would suggest renting.
When the market comes back Maricopa will be behind Phoenix , Scottsdale and Tempe. There are an awful lot of homes between the core where the jobs are and the outlying areas. Maricopa and Casa Grande will be seeing tough times for a while.

Find a good mortgage broker who has relationships with several banks instead of dealing with a couple of big name lenders that have less flexibility.
Mr.P, , Arizona
Sun Jun 8, 2008
OK, you need to talk with A lender, I would recommend Bank of America, they have some of the best programs.

More importantly. This will get me in trouble. Don`t buy in Maricopa..... yet.
Way to many Short sale which will become Lender Owned.
That town is in a steep decline, you would be much better off renting for 6 months to a year.

To help strengthen your credit run your rent payment through a title company.
Renting now will give you sometime to get use to working for your aunt, learn about the community, and save at least 5% in the next six months.

Before you ask........stay away for lease purchases, and rent to own.

Good Day & Good Luck
Suzie Higgins, , 85249
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Hi Alison,
You are correct in the great prices in Maricopa. And George is correct in saying the only way to find out is to contact a Lender. I also work with a great Lender. You can email me at suziehiggins@msn.com for his contact information if needed. Knowing Maricopa, and knowing what is available, and if you are not able to buy right away, have you thought about a lease purchase?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.