Question removed

Asked by cfwagner1, Gulf Shores, AL Tue Jun 26, 2012

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

2
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Tue Jun 26, 2012
I agree with Chris and Michelle. I provide scheduled updates for customers generated directly from the Baldwin County MLS. Please give me a call to confirm the criteria of your search and I'll get started immediately.
Michelle Spa…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Trulia is a great resource for searching and getting a preliminary idea of homes that are available in particular areas, the style and general pricing. However, just tonight I had a lead contact me on a listing that she found here that when I checked it against MLS here in Arizona, had been cancelled back in May and had not been updated on these syndicated sites. The sites try their hardest to show current, but they rely on scheduled data feeds, and issues can and DO happen with those feeds. So if you are serious about getting the same up to the minute listings that an agent does, contact one in your area and ask them to set you up on a custom search or portal straight out of the local MLS. You won't be disappointed.

Michelle Spalding
Realty ONE Group