Question removed

Asked by Elvia, Las Vegas, NV Thu May 17, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

19
Suebrett Ton…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Elvia,

There will be plenty of agents in Las Vegas willing to help you achieve this. What it comes down to is who YOU are most comfortable working with to get you what you need. I am going to stray from the herd on this answer, and suggest that you don't choose me - not simply by my answer here on Trulia anyway - not because I am not capable of finding you exactly what you're looking for, but because I think that the best way for you to choose someone to help you find a home is through an interview process. If you'd like some tips on what questions I think you should ask, I would be happy to provide you some suggestions.

Now, is everyone on here a "miracle worker" in your search for a new home in Las Vegas? Yes...in our own individual ways we have qualities that suit all different kinds of clients. Some of us are sales oriented, some of us are education oriented, some of us specialize in finding a deal, some of us work well with relocation, etc.

Buying your home may be one of the biggest purchases of your life...make sure you find out who you are partnering with so that your purchase is informed and professional...that's my advice on finding your miracle worker, and I wish you the best of luck in making Las Vegas your new home!

Suebrett Tonic

Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Professional

Barrett & Company
2885 S Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas,NV 89146

Office: (702) 252-7100
Direct: (702) 400-3881
Fax: (702) 948-4905
Email: Sue.Tonic@gmail.com
Skype: VegasVipHomes
Chris Harris…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Hi Elvia,

If you want to move in to your next home by August we need to get started on this As SOON as Possible. We are in a very competitive market right now due to the shortgage of inventory in the Las Vegas market. The best thing is to find out what Area of town your interested in living in? I have a team of people that I work with to be able to make this happen. From Mortgage professionals, Title/Escrow officers, and other Realtors. I have been helping Buyers and Sellers in the Las Vegas Real Estate market since 2000. I would be happy to be of service and help you in anyway possible. My suggestion is you give myself or another Realtor a call or email that you would like to work with and give them the criteria you are looking for in your next home so we can get the process started. Once that happens I can start sending you properties via email so you can start getting an idea of what is out there for you.

Feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to assist you.

Best of Luck,

Chris Harrison
Barrett & Co., Inc.
2885 S. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 592-9510 ph
Chris.Harrison@msn.com
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri May 18, 2012
Are you really trying to a buy a house on the internet without coming to Las Vegas? I would highly recommend you think about coming here first and seeing if there is some property thast fits your needs before worrying about closing in Aug

DAVID COOPER Investor with Buyers Agent License at Since 1917 Realty 702-499-7037
For the latest Las Vegas News follow us on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/davidcooper
Ask me question on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/lasvegaswinner -
Maryellen Ma…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Elvia! Our market has heated up as well, but availability of properties depends somewhat on what market segment you are looking at. Have you established your Purchasing Power with a lender yet? This will dictate the market segment we will be dealing with. We are still a bargain compared to California! If you want to be in your new home by August, please just give me a call and we will have a lender establish the price range we will be looking at and we can then find you your perfect home! Maryellen 702 497-8029
Ronni Land, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 18, 2012
The short answer is yes if you are willing to limit yourself to traditional sales that are being sold by the ownes, NOT short sales or bank owned properties. With short sales and REO's, you do not have control over the time frame. With traditional sales, you call the shots.If this interests you, please get in touch with me at (702) 395-7435
Paul May, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 18, 2012
I have a number of properties- but need more info from you-
Price range? Area? Style?
Some of the ones I have are going to be listed this week- so I need you to contact me ASAP.
Web Reference:  http://Mayteamlv.com
Linda Lee, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 18, 2012
Hello Elvia. yes I have a small house in a good area . Close to the strip and airport. right on 215 and Paradise. Good price for first time buye. If you could afford more there are many options also.
please check on my listings.
If you give me a call I could help you right away.
sincerely Linda 702-505-1080
Tracey Frink, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 18, 2012
Call me, it doesn't take a miracle.

Tracey M.Frink
Realtor®
TR Realty 1810 E. Sahara Ave. #100
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Work: 702.727.4030
Fax: 702.946.1366
E-mail:traceyfrink@yahoo.com
Website:http://www.TheTRTeam.com
Michele Dutc…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
You may want to think about looking at Builder Standing Inventory - it can close in 30-45 days. Call me and I can send you information on what's available. We can do the contract and design center options in the same trip.

Michele Dutchess
Harmony Homes
702-324-9281
Mdutchess@HarmonyHomes.com
Cindy Grimal…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Unless you are paying cash, and live under a lucky star... you will need to make lots of offers, and may want to change agents more then once thinking it is your agents falt that you can't seem to get an offer approved. It is a very tough market here now with investors from all over the world. When you see something that might work for you, make an offer right away. You have 10 days to inspect, after your offer is approved! Don't spend time kicking tires at homes that have 20 to 50 offers unless you have the high bid accepted!
If you would like to talk more about how this market works, fell fre to give me a call.
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu May 17, 2012
Elvia It would sure help to know exactly what you need in a house before asking for a "miracle worker" to close by August. I would hope you want to get the best deal possible on the home you truly want as a priority, and telling me you are in Cal doesn't give me much of a chance to show you what is avaiable and why one neighborhood would work for you better than another

Hank Lauzon, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Hi,...
Closing by August shouldn't be a problem if we stay away from Short Sales.
Also,...depending on your criteria,....New Home Construction might be the answer that you are looking for.
I have some great lenders that I work with and I would be happy to help you with the transaction.

Feel free to call me at your convenience so that we can discuss this further.

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Las Vegas Realty Center
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com

Email HankLVRealestate@aol.com

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
My wife and I want your business. You'll get two hard working agents who have lived in Vegas since 1976. We currently mange over 350 homes and many of our investors are now selling. We also have foreclosure attorneys sending us great deals that we can forward to you. We specialize in helping buyers/investors. We would appreciate a phone call so we can chat about what you're looking for and how our system and business model can help you. We are strong communicators, good follow through and we negotiate very well on your behalf. Please call any time after 8am. Feel free to use our web site to do some searching in the area and price range you're considering till we can create a tailor made search for you. Thanks, Kim and Matt

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Jeff Wallenf…, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Go ahead and get pre-approved by a lender. And then seriously consider new construction. You'll bystep short sales, foreclosures, and multiple offer situations.
Bonnie Pitte…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
There sure is. What you need is an agent with listings that are traditional ones. I have a few that might interest you. You can call me on my california cell # 626 673-1705 Bonnie Pittenger - REMAX ADVANTAGE
Shane Whitmo…, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Definitely possible, but finding/securing something may be challenging in this market. Unless of course you are looking to do new construction? Also from CA, born & raised in Marin. No need to look at any others posts, I'm your guy.

Shane - shane@vegaseco.com
Stephen Mess…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Yes this is can be acheived. I would start getting all your ducks in a row so when you find your new home you will be ready to get the deal closed. If you have any more questions or need help with anything don't hesitate to contact me.

Stephen
702-882-1235
messnersj@gmail.com
Karen Lotter, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Elvia:
Have you been pre-qualified by a lender? That will tell both of us a lot !!!
You have many choices and many decisions to make.
If I can help, here is my contact information:

KarenLotter
Realty One Group, Las Vegas
10750 West Charleston
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct: 702-239-3001
karenlotter@cox.net
A. Ron Evang…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 17, 2012
Depending on the area you wish to live in, yes that is possible. We need to work quickly & I have any number of properties that will be suitable & available for that kind of close. Call ASAP. By the way I came from hermosa Beach after just under 20 years there!
Ron
702-203-9645
Ron1@cox.net
Ron, you are my first reply!! You got my business....are you available now? I can call you now...time is of the essence.
Flag Thu May 17, 2012