Question removed

Asked by xyz, 98001 Fri May 11, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Ardell Della…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun May 13, 2012
Srini,

Best I can tell the 2nd home you mentioned was taken off the market and possibly rented out. You may still be able to purchase that one.
Karen Mcknig…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sat May 12, 2012
Hi Srini,

To find the home you want, the best choice is for you to do an Initial Consultation with a knowledgeable, experienced Realtor. (By the way, not all real estate agents are Realtors.)

During this Intitial Consultation, you can be very specific about what you want, and a good Realtor who listens to your needs can set up a search to help you find exactly what you are looking for.

Warm regards,
Karen
Web Reference:  http://www.karenmcknight.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri May 11, 2012
Srini,
I responded to an earlier question you had about a home in Sammamish. Since then I got that listing and it's currently under contract. Your approach on that home wasn't successful for several reasons I could share with you so you could be more successful in the future. Just contact me if you are interested.
xyz, , 98001
Fri May 11, 2012
Thanks everyone for all the responses. Appreciate the suggestions.
Chuck Sparks, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Fri May 11, 2012
Srini,

I would 2nd what Dan has said in his reply and for the same reasons. Have your agent set up a specific search for this style of home. Most agents are capable to help you with this and it would sure increase your chances of finding that home style you have your heart set on.

Best of luck with your quest!

Chuck
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Fri May 11, 2012
Srini,

So sorry you missed this home. This probably happened because you are not working with your own buyers agent. This is no cost to you & you will not miss anything & also wind up having a much more easy time buying a home.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon. 206-841-9976
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri May 11, 2012
Srini,
I'm sorry you missed out. This home was only on the market 2 days before it went Pending. The key to finding great homes is having someone you trust working for you. Sites like Trulia and IDX feeds to other company sites may be delayed by as much as a day. I recently saw a home hit the market and go pending in just a few hours on the same day.
If you are not working with an agent who has a search set up for you, do so right away. Beyond finding the ideal home, they can assist you in pricing, negotiating, recommending vendors for Title, Escrow, Inspections and other contractors if needed. This is too crazy a market to be successful on your own right now, or with less than the best help.
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Fri May 11, 2012
Oh that's adorable! I had a listing like that in Bothell a few years back. I agree they are rare for sure. We certainly weren't under 500k though. Usually they have massive Sq Ft allowing them to be the higher price of the market.