Question removed

Asked by Lbm, 98033 Sun May 25, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Patrick Beri…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sun May 25, 2008
There are some townhouses downtown that might be a good condo alternative, some have only one connecting wall. If you're interested in Juanita, there are a couple of small houses on the market that might be a good condo alternative. There's no real reason to wait to start looking, right now there's a lot of inventory and pricing is good, so have your Realtor show you some properties!
Mary Sunde, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sun May 25, 2008
Linda
There are numerous choices in downtown Kirkland depending on how much you would
like to invest. As to quiet do you mean inside the condo (unit to unit) or road noise?
I also live in downtown and love it but I had to sacrifice the peace and quiet of acreage
in Woodinville for this location. I have never regreted the choice but you do get more
noise with an urban location. As far as noise between units you can visit the units
when neighbors are home and make the decision if there is enough soundproofing
for you. As to time to buy the rates are low now and most sellers are still willing
to negotiate. It is a guess to predict the future and it could be better but could also
be worse for buyers with an improved market and higher interest rates. I advise
my clients is things are favorable now why take the chance they could worsen.
Mary
Ardell Della…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun May 25, 2008
Hi Linda,

Given that criteria, it depends on price range. Can you give me a ballpark?