Question removed

Asked by Cynthia Hamilton, Spokane, WA Sat May 17, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

5
TobiasJones, Home Buyer, Spokane, WA
Sat May 17, 2008
I DO, But I think some things you just need to see first hand. I Just moved to the area Sunday and have been driving from Fairchild AFB to Liberty Lake trying to get an idea of where I want to live. It looks like prices are falling on new construction in Colbert but I haven't been up there to see if it is worth the commute to downtown.

Good luck with the church!
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue May 20, 2008
Hi Cynthia,

I realize this is just a test question but a post of this nature which advertises your services is not permitted on Trulia Voices. When it does come time for you to post a real question or answer, please review our Community Guidelines located at http://www.trulia.com/guidelines/ and check out our Agent Best Practices blog post at the link below for more helpful information.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Chris Warmuth, , Spokane, WA
Sat May 17, 2008
Hi Cynthia, I to am unclear on the question? I get pretty specific with my MLS search criteria that my folks are looking for which weeds out a lot of the homes and narrows it down pretty well. Please elaborate.... Thanks much, Chris Warmuth
Cynthia Hami…, Agent, Spokane, WA
Sat May 17, 2008
I am new to the site and I just wanted to try out a question! Hi Beth Ann! I wasn't sure how everything worked, so I was just testing. Have a great day, I'm actually off to sell a CHURCH! *LOL*
BethAnn Long, Agent, Spokane, WA
Sat May 17, 2008
Hi Cynthia ~
I am not sure I understand your question. I rarely check out homes unless I have an active buyer, and then I sit down with them on the active MLS and sort ahead as to not waste everybody's time...driving...although no matter WHAT we have to drive! Tell me more about what you mean?
Web Reference:  http://www.BethAnnHomes.com