Question removed

Asked by grant, Mobile, AL Mon Oct 31, 2011

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Mon Oct 31, 2011
Hi Grant,

Thanks for the followup. Again, please click on the link I provided for the Buyer's Advisory - it includes links on how to look up crime statistics, sex offenders, etc. With regard to whether something is close to a grocery store, I would suggest entering an address into Google Maps and viewing the satellite display. That type of question is very specific and best suited for a specific property address. Pride of ownership is also a question best left for a specific address, since every subdivision is different and conditions can vary wildly within the same zip code.
Sam Sutton, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Oct 31, 2011
I dont think there are too many people out there that have purchased as many as I have. I would be happpy discuss my experiences with you over the phone or email

Sam Sutton
602-481-8394
sam@az4less.com
az4less.com
grant, Home Buyer, Mobile, AL
Mon Oct 31, 2011
Sonny, I understand your answer. I should have been more clear. I meant as far as crime, pride of ownership, close to grocery store, etc. I did not mean if the area is only good for families. I know you are limited in the info you can share. Thanks for your answer though.
Maria Trujil…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Oct 31, 2011
Hi Al !! As you know as Realtors we are not allow to give our oppinion of what good is, because good for me could not be good for you. Maybe if you are a little bit more specific we may be able to help you, I personaly have sold many properties in this neigborhood and the families were very happy of what I was able to do for them.
please call (623) 399-0687 or email me at maria.trujillo@azmoves.com to give you some important facts.
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Mon Oct 31, 2011
Hi Grant,

How do you define "good area for a family"? I'm sure there are many considerations that go into your research, and each person looks at different factors. In answering such a broad question, I might refer you to the Buyer's Advisory available through the Arizona Association of Realtors. Here's the link: http://www.aaronline.com/documents/buy_advis.pdf. In it you will find a wealth of information and resources where you can go and make this determination. Once you have done your research, you can contact an agent to help you find a home in the area of your choosing.

Answering your question may also constitute a violation of the Fair Housing Act. For instance, if I were to say "yes, 85035 is a great area for families", I am then steering you based on familial status, which is a protected class and therefore a possible violation of Fair Housing. Agents are very hesitant to answer such questions, and for good reason.