Question removed

Asked by Linda, 32766 Fri Apr 11, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
John Peralta, Agent, Oviedo, FL
Wed Jun 11, 2008
That is a very valid concern. If your looking in east Orlando you might want to consider Lake Pickett Reserve. It's a new community. The lots on the lake might be a bit more but the communities surrounding the lake are well established. The Lake is alot larger than lake Mills. I have so much fun water skiing on it myself. Another smaller lake community is Lake Drawdy.
Barbara Vance, , orlando- windermere vicinity
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Good evening Linda,

If you are worried about retaining value and are willing to spend between 4-7 million, perhaps you'd like to consider Isleworth or Lake Butler Sound, or Keenes Point in Windermere.

In the range you mentioned, I too would be wary of property owners who share the same lake. If some of the docks are badly maintained, or if the lake isn't patrolled by the county to protect against irresponsible boaters (drunk driving etc) , Another possibility closer to Oviedo would be in Winter Park , perhaps Windsong or in the Vias.

I believe both the Winter Park Chain and the Butler Chain are patrolled to protect safety and cleanliness while using the lakes. There are homesites available on both and some beautiful recently built homes that are aggressively priced even for this market!