Question removed

Asked by Scott, Schaumburg, IL Wed Jun 1, 2011

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

12
Bernie, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Scott! I am confident that you will be literally bombarded with agents who say they are all the one.
I will be happy to give you a complimentary consultation to help with that search to make sure that both agent & loan officer is the perfect combination for you. Thanks - Bernie
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
You wont get a shortage of responses on here. I would call up 2-3 of the agents on here, and interview them. Go with the one you mesh best with. I would be happy to be considered.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Web Reference:  http://AmericorpRe.com
Tatiana Perry, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Dear Scott, you may contact me @ 773 551 6554 or tatiana@conlonrealestate.com
Best regards. Tatiana Perry
John Gall, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Scott,

I would like to apply for the job. I can e-mail you some references and I know my current clients would be happy to speak with you regarding their experince with me as their real estate advocate.

I currently reside in Park Ridge and am very familiar with the NW burbs.

I work with a few mortgage professionals and, depending on your financial needs, can direct you to the right one.

John Gall
Real Estate Broker | ABR - Accredited Buyers Rep | SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
Realty Executives SourceOne
cell: 773.220.4421 | direct: 773-267-2823 | e-fax: 773.409.5005
E: JGall@realtyexecutives.com
Ryan Gossett, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Scott, I don't personally work the northwest suburbs, but do refer a lot of business to Vasi Koufis of @properties. Her number is (847) 942-5933 and email vasi@atproperties.com. My clients have been amazed at how well they are treated.

Please let her know I sent you should you choose to contact her.

Ryan
, ,
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Scott,

I'd be happy to help you with your upcoming mortgage financing. I have been in business for over 13 years and have helped several clients in the past couple years using Trulia Q&A (see my profile testimonials).

The company I'm with, Wintrust Mortgage, works with most all the major lending institutions (Chase, Wells Fargo, etc.), Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Community Banks as well as Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac direct; this allows us to look for and lock in the best interest rate/terms on any given day based on your financial situation. Additionally Wintrust Mortgage has in-house processing, underwriting and closing departments which helps us provide quality service throughout the approval process.

Andrew
aluett@wintrustmortgage.com
, ,
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Scott,

I live and work exclusively on the Northwest Side of Chicago, have been a mortgage banker for 10 years, and am amble to offer my clients not only the best service, but fantastic rates and terms as well.

I can also recommend a number of realtors who are both professional and personable.

Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email with a way to contact you directly, or you can fill out an online application at my website by clicking on "start the process."

Matt Bukovy
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Wintrust Mortgage
773-654-2498
mbukovy@wintrustmortgage.com
Web Reference:  http://www.mattbukovy.com
Michelle Wal…, , Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Scott,
What towns are you interested in? Are you familiar with the are?

I would be happy to help you find a home.

Michelle Wallace
312-285-4505
Sarah Donnel…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Scott,

I actually work with Sam Sharp very closely. He's a fantastic lender. I would be more than happy to help you with the real estate end of your search. Please feel free to call Sam or myself with any questions!

Sarah Donnellan
RE/MAX VISION
708-595-2774
Jesse McGrath, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Scott,
Please contact me to discuss what you are looking for.
Jesse McGrath
312-545-2775
@properties
, ,
Wed Jun 1, 2011
I would suggest that you interview several. Please feel free to call me - I would love to throw my hat in the ring
Sam Sharp
Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending
773-290-0455
Jason Naill, , Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
I'm not too sure on how to answer this, but I am more than happy to meet with you. Feel free to send me an email if you would like to set up a meeting.