Question removed

Asked by Linda O'neal, Florida Wed Apr 2, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Torquil Cree…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu May 8, 2008
Hi there! My family and I lived in Nashville for over 10 years in various areas.I am in agreement with the suggestions of Brian Copeland. I don't personally know him, but have read many of his answers and consistently agree with his advice. I can say that when we lived in Nashville that Village Real Estate was our favorite real estate company. They seem to really know the market and everyone we ever dealt with there was friendly, knowledgeable and responsive.I would definitely recommend Fairview. We really enjoyed living in that area for a couple years! Best of luck to you.
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sat May 3, 2008
Linda: I'm sorry your question has gone so long without an answer from a local. We're usually really on top of this.

For under $175K-$225K for a home with a minimum of five acres, you have 15 choices on the west side. That includes Joelton, Fairview, Dickson, Ashland City, Charlotte and several other locations. All these locations will land you in downtown Nashville anywhere from 15 to 35 minutes.
Jan Wood, , Gallatin, TN
Thu May 8, 2008
Since you want to be close to West Nashville, your best best would be the Fairview area. Let me know if you need any help. Best of luck to you!
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu May 8, 2008
Wow! Torquil, thank you for your kind words. I always strive to represent Nashville as best I can here. Linda, I hope our answers have helped.