Question removed

Asked by concerned for buyers!!!, Fresno, CA Wed Mar 26, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Nathan, Home Buyer, Fresno, CA
Thu Mar 27, 2008
The agent was most likely going to receive a big kick back (i.e. commission) from Wathen Castanos to bring in a buyer for one of there homes. The higer the final selling price would then mean a bigger pay day for the real estate agent who represents the buyer.
Eric Bryant, , Long Beach, CA
Thu Mar 27, 2008
I hear your frustration Fresno, but while it is your right as an American citizen to express your freedom of speech, it is worth mentioning that in all facets of life there are good people and bad. Your experience may have been regrettable, but I have the distinct pleasure of working with over 300 Agents in my company, and I can say that I have never run across a story like this. There are fine Realtors out there who work hard for their clients. I am sorry for your experience, and I wish you the very best of luck in your home search. "The Coach"
Web Reference:  http://askPCR.com
Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Wed Mar 26, 2008
If your agent did something wrong - not in your best interest then you should report her to her broker and/or the Realtor association she belongs to.