Question removed

Asked by Carmen Alexe, Rincon, GA Mon Feb 21, 2011

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Carmen Alexe, Other Pro, Rincon, GA
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Great info from all, thank you. Now, I need to narrow down and find out which professional will best fit our needs. So, here are more details:

1. The properties will not be rented out. They will be renovated and then sold to owner occupant buyers.
2. What I mean by nice areas, they should be located in middle class working neighborhoods.
3. The price has to be low enough where when the cost of rehab is being added it can still be sold. No point in getting a property for $80K + $30K rehab cost in an area where resales are at $100k. My group is in it to make a profit otherwise, what's the point? Not looking at staying with a property for 1 year praying that it would sell.
4. Trustee's sale? Very desirable, but we need someone that does this full time and is very experienced. Until then, i know that there must be some great properties that could be bought and sold.
5. I may be at a distance from WI. but my group is in your area and that's why WI is on the list.
6. I'd like to work with someone very experienced with the distressed real estate. Someone that could easily tell me at what percentage of ARV the properties are offered.
7. Bulk of properties preferred in somewhat close proximity.

This is prelim. info. Thank you!
Tammy Shallb…, Agent, Windsor, WI
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Hi Carmen,

I would be happy to discuss your needs in detail. I sell in the Dane County area and would love to help you. You may reach me at 608-575-6575.

Tammy Shallberg
Restaino & Associates
Madison WI
Judy Braund, Agent, Monona, WI
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Hi Carmen,
Please call me at 608-235-0431, I would be happy to discuss this further with you.
There are many distressed properties on the market, I have sold many of these.
My email is judybraund@kw.com.
I hope to talk to you soon.
Judy Braund
Keller Williams Realty, Madison, WI