Great info from all, thank you. Now, I need to narrow down and find out which professional will best fit our needs. So, here are more details:
1. The properties will not be rented out. They will be renovated and then sold to owner occupant buyers.
2. What I mean by nice areas, they should be located in middle class working neighborhoods.
3. The price has to be low enough where when the cost of rehab is being added it can still be sold. No point in getting a property for $80K + $30K rehab cost in an area where resales are at $100k. My group is in it to make a profit otherwise, what's the point? Not looking at staying with a property for 1 year praying that it would sell.
4. Trustee's sale? Very desirable, but we need someone that does this full time and is very experienced. Until then, i know that there must be some great properties that could be bought and sold.
5. I may be at a distance from WI. but my group is in your area and that's why WI is on the list.
6. I'd like to work with someone very experienced with the distressed real estate. Someone that could easily tell me at what percentage of ARV the properties are offered.
7. Bulk of properties preferred in somewhat close proximity.
This is prelim. info. Thank you!