Question removed

Asked by Jim, Atlanta, GA Wed Oct 27, 2010

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Didi Pache, Agent, Omaha, NE
Wed Oct 27, 2010
I know of a great property that is close to Creighten University, Interstate 75, on/near a main road and in your price range. Call me 402.214.3434.

Didi Pache
NP Dodge Real Estate
402.214.3434
http://www.npdodge.com/DidiPache
Paul Sadofsky, Agent, Omaha, NE
Wed Oct 27, 2010
What kind of ROI are you looking for? Do you want a single family dwelling or mulitfamily?Are you looking for long term appracation or just cash flow?
I have been investing in Real Estate for over 8 years and I own both single and multifamly dwellings. I manage all of my properties myself. I am now using self directed IRAs that I have set up for my wife and myself. When you do this sort of investment the rent is tax differed just like a regular IRA. If you would like more information please give me a call. I'm sure that I will be able to help you find the property that you are looking for.

Paul Sadofsky
Alliance Real Estate
psadofsky@cox.net
402-680-7268
Suzi Mack-mo…, , Omaha, NE
Wed Oct 27, 2010
Well, we have several colleges in town, so you would have several choices. UNO, Creighton, Bellevue University, Metro Tech. Bellevue University is smaller, but also has Offutt AFB that draws renters as well. The downtown Omaha area has several big businesses to draw from.....

You can contact me direct at suzi@realtor.com
or 800.927.3314
or cell 402.208.5088

Thanks for your messge.
suzi
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Oct 27, 2010
Are you considering an investment property?
Here are some things to keep in mind if you are planning to purchase an investment property. First of all decide how long you plan to own the property before you buy it. The longer you own the home, the more money you will need to put into it for maintenance, repairs, and improvements. Then decide your purpose for investing. Is it for rental income? Are you looking for a quick flip? Are you looking to build up appreciation and resell?

Don't count on appreciation. With the market the way it is right now, appreciation is not a guarantee. When looking at homes, you want to purchase a home that would have an attractive resale value no matter what the market is like. Obviously you would like to make a profit if you did resell.

If you decide to rent the property, you want to rent it for at least 1.5 to 3 percent of the purchase price. It is necessary to make sure your rental income will cover your out of pocket expenses such as the mortgage payment, taxes, insurance, maintenance, repairs and vacancy rate. Right now, demand is higher than supply. Check with local real estate agents or call rental ads to see what the going rental rate is within the areas you are looking to purchase a property.

Try an investment calculator such as the one at goodmortage.com. Go to their web site: http://www.goodmortgage.com/Calculators/Investment_Property.html. This will give you a good idea of the financial situation if you decide to rent an investment property.

There are tax benefits in any real estate investment whether it be rental homes, apartments, vacant land, commercial buildings, industrial, shopping centers, or warehouses. Check with your local tax advisor before entering into a purchase agreement for any investment property to make sure you qualify and follow the strict requirements.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL tammyhayesre@gmail.com