Question removed

Asked by Mari, Jersey City, NJ Tue Mar 4, 2008

This question was removed by its author.


Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Tue Mar 4, 2008
I definitely agree with Marc as well. You should hire a lawyer and consult your agent to discuss your offer. Have your agent provide you buyer comps so you'll know what that area is seling for. Good Luck!

Gina Chirico
(973) 228-1000 ext 132
0 votes
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Tue Mar 4, 2008
I can't help you with your offer, but if you get a local agent, not only will he/she know if your offer is too high, they can help negotiate it with the other agent and try to save you money.
As far as closings go in NJ, you can also close with a title company to save money. Good luck!
Web Reference:
0 votes
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Tue Mar 4, 2008
Yes, you should definitely use a lawyer to complete the transaction. He will need to review the condominium documents so you will fully understand all obligations involved. Your agent should be able to help you with the price. Good luck with your purchase!
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more