Question removed

Asked by Lucy Duncan, 94301 Tue Feb 12, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Wed Feb 13, 2008
Well, you can take them to court. Make sure that you know exactly how they violated the CC&Rs and by-laws. Have you signed a mediation and/or arbitration agreement with the HOA?

You can take them to court representing yourself which would be very difficult if they have an attorney representing them. You might try small claims court.

I am not an attorney and am not giving legal advice. I would first consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate and namely HOAs.

Good luck - so sorry for your troubles!
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more