Question removed

Asked by ken, 33470 Fri Feb 8, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

14
Jim Johnson, , 78233
Mon Feb 18, 2008
There is some speculation that home values in those areas that have seen market downturns may yet fall further, possibly as much as 25%. I'm skeptical about that scenario though, and tend to believe that it's always a good time to buy.

One thing is certain. When the markets reach bottom, and the financial markets begin to pull out of the pit they dug for themselves, interest rates are bound to go up.
John Alberts…, , 34223
Fri Feb 8, 2008
This is the best market right now and yes it is time to buy. The inventory is up, prices are down, and interest rates are at an all time low. I would be glad to help you. Call me or email...
john.albertsen@coldwellbankerflorida.com....941-830-0417
Cheryl Hale, , Mortgage Broker in Boca Raton
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Hi Kim and Ron,

No one can truly predict when the market will hit "bottom". The only way to know for sure is when the tables turn and we have another "seller's" market.
With that being said, in my opinion, the time to buy is when you are ready to buy a home and plan to stay in for at least 5 years.

There is a huge supply on the market now and as you mentioned, prices and rates are down. You will have many lovely homes to choose from.
What is limiting the recovery of the market is the decrease of mortgage loan programs available. Many would be buyers can no longer qualify for financing. As Juan mentioned, it's important to speak with a mortgage professional and make sure you qualify for financing before you begin to shop for a home
Juan A. Oliva, , West Palm Beach, FL
Sat Jun 7, 2008
Dear Kim and Ron,

There are loads of home deals all over Palm Beach County, if you like acreage I would look in Loxhatchee and Jupiter Farm Area. If you are seriously considering buying a home you should get pre-qualified so that you know how much home you can afford.

The pre-qualification process allows us to examine your income, debt obligations and credit history that lenders review in granting loans. Real Estate Professionals will need a Pre- Approval Letter from you prior to engaging their services to help you find a home, This is defenetly a Buyers Market, and Home Ownership offers its tax advantages.

I hope this answers your question

Regards

Juan
Web Reference:  http://www.asapmortgage.org
Anthony, , West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Mar 11, 2008
If your looking to rent to own home s any where. You should just call up non-owner occupied or vacant property owners and ask them if they would consider owner financing there property. I do this for a living. I help people with bad credit or just i a pitch with cash, buy home with this creative mortgage program. if you or anyone you know needs help BUYING A HOME EASY .NO BANKS NO LOANS JUST CALL ME AT 5612948089. OR EMAIL ME AT barbershop042033@yahoo.com p.s. do ask about the email address. its a long story.
Anthony, , West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Mar 11, 2008
Pam, Home Buyer, lox, florida
Wed Feb 20, 2008
Oh-did I mention that it is very private but no HOMEOWNER ASSOC.-so close to Lion Country Safari that I can hear the LIONS ROAR if I'm out walking in the early morn? AND the lots around us are wooded so it really is an idealic setting...pretty lanscaping,too. :O) Equestrians all around and close to Wellington and the POLO fields.
Pam, Home Buyer, lox, florida
Wed Feb 20, 2008
If you want a house with acreage and great schools in the 33470 zip code-LOOK AT MINE! My husband has been transferred to OH and we thought we'd be here for the long haul. I'm a teacher here and my boys love the schools as do I. Built in '03, it has 3400 sf 4BR/3Baths, 1.5 acres-all the upgrades like all wood flooring and tile, stainless appliances and granite- huge Master bath and three-way split; heated 36x16' pool-blah-blah-blah...I need 400K to pay off and pay the realtor..I DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK HERE WITH MY HUBBY UP NORTH SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT on Realtor.com MLS# R2881327. Thanks for your time!
Kay, Home Seller, Clermont, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2008
Hi Kim & Ron,
I have five acres on one of the only hills in Florida for sale. The views are beautiful, especially in the mornings as you watch the fog rise up in the valleys. The sunrises & sunsets are priceless and words cannot express the magnificent beauty of the rainbows after a shower. It has been a wonderful place to raise my children. They've had the opportunities that most children today do not have such has riding go karts, going outside to play w/out having to worry about traffic, etc. If you are interested, please email me @ makmuskateers@aol.com & I would be happy to send you the link that shows my property!
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sat Feb 9, 2008
Inventory is high, rates are low. None of us can guarantee what the future will bring. While conditions are attractive for bueyrs, I don't recommend buyers enter the market if their goal is to be a short term owners, If you are looking to buy and hold, yes, this is a good time.

For School info...
http://SchoolMatters.com (by Standard and Poors)
http://GreatSchools.net (includes parental feedback)
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, PALM BEACH, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2008
I'm a realtor and mortgage broker, covering Palm Beach and North Broward Counties. For school information for ANYWHERE go to http://www.MarilynJacobs.com, and click on the home page red tab that says MORE SCHOOL INFORMATION. I can pre-approve you same day, and know your price range, and then get specifics from you as to what you are looking for, and send you listings for what is available in the area. This is a great time to buy... I have not been this busy selling homes for a long time... no time to breathe, and this, after all, IS our season for selling real estate, so maybe maybe things are back on track and hopefully will stay there. I'd look into buying right now, as by early summer the best properties will all be gone and only the pickings will be left. Mortgage rates are very low... now IS the time to buy. Email marilynfjacobs@gmail.com or call 561-988-0070 if I can be of help. Happy to find you a wonderful new home.
Web Reference:  http://www.MarilynJacobs.com
Lisa Jones, , Eustis, FL
Fri Feb 8, 2008
Hi Kim and Ron,
I work in the Lake County area. Specifically North Lake County which is more rural. My children attend school here and I think the schools are good, but I know that "good" means different things to different people. We have active 4H groups here and there are many horse properties as well as lakefront acreage. You can search for information on the area at my web link. There are links to the schools, county and area homes. Good luck in your search!
Fri Feb 8, 2008
It is definitely a buyer's market here in Florida. A local realtor can help you locate some properties that will fit your criteria. They will be able to give you detailed information on specific communities.

However, before you begin looking for a home, if you haven't already, make sure you consult with a mortgage professional so you will know what type of mortgage you qualify for and what monthly payment you would feel comfortable with. Then you can narrow down a price range and work with a realtor.

Even though it's a buyers market, sellers still want a contract with a qualified buyer, and most realtors will want to see that you can qualify for a loan so that they know they are showing you appropriate properties.

Keep in mind if you are looking to put little or no money down, the mortgage loan guidelines have become stricter. However, there are still many options available,.
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Feb 8, 2008
Northwest Florida the panhandle) has excellent schools, and there is plenty of acreage available--I would love to assist you if you are not sure where in Florida you want to be.
Web Reference:  http://www.MykeTriebold.com