Question removed

Asked by Nikole, Tacoma, WA Sat Feb 2, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Eric Critten…, Agent, Lakewood, WA
Sun Feb 3, 2008
Nikole,
To answer your questions you would need to really sit down with an agent who is interested in taking the time to find these answers out for you. Will they take a lower offer? Possibly but in order to find this out you would need to present the sellers with your best offer. What do cc%r's protect? Each home or subdivision is different,some have restrictions on colors, parking vehicles outside overnight, and many other things. You would need to get a copy of the cc&r's for this particular home and read them thoroughly before knowing exactly. The listing agent has made the claim that the view is protected which is a bold statement but as an agent working in the best interests of my buyers I would never rely on this information without checking into it further. If you need further assistance please feel free to contact me.
Thanks and good luck, it is a beautiful home with an awesome view as you mentioned
Michael Mesa, , Tacoma, WA
Sun Feb 3, 2008
Nikole,

I have the information you are looking for. Send me a message at my and we can arrange a time to discuss this offline. michael@thevermilliongroup.com