Question removed

Asked by Evan, Rochester, NY Sun Nov 22, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
Bob Kirby, Agent, Rochester, NY
Tue Nov 24, 2009
Evan, I waited to answer this question until a few other agents gave thier answers. I'm surprised that the local agents did not offer to set you up on GRAR's Gateway Program. We can customize searches to give you bank owned, forclosures,REO's and other searches to send you all properties as they come up for sale. I have 3 agents that specialize in just what you are looking for. I'm the top listing and selling agent in Rochesters investment/ home sale by units sold and listed the last three years. Excludes Hud and Forclosure agents. I will send you these stats with also the top 10 agents in Rochester and their stats with thier phone numbers. It pays to find the right agent to work with.Contact me at bobkirbysells.com or bobkirby@remax.net
Kelly Herman…, , Geneseo, NY
Sun Nov 22, 2009
Evan,

I am surprised that you have received only 7 answers on your call for help in securing properties in Rochester. I read all of the answers and I tend to lean towards Kim Shelton's answer. Be sure to interview a few agents, hopefully you have time for that. It is important that you know your Sales Agent and that she/he isa great fit for you. I cannot believe the amount of times I hear from people, how much the disliked their Real Estate Sales Agent. To that I reply, did you know there are over 9,000 sales agents in the Rochester and surrounding counties? Why would you stay with that person,? They are managing one of the most important transactions of your lifetime.

I am a full time agent out of Geneseo NY and serve the Livingston County areas, as well as Wyoming Genesee Counties. If you are looking for investments out that way please be sure to look me up. http://www.kellyherman.point2agent.com

Good Luck to you and Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.
Ginny Norris, , Rochester, NY
Sun Nov 22, 2009
When looking for "fixers and investments" in Rochester, you need more than help finding the property. You need someone who can bring to you the entire team from financing, to rehab to management (and let's not forget all the goverment mazes you need to navigate!).
I am an active investor and a Broker Associate with ReMax First in Rochester. I understand what it takes to succeed in Rochester.
I can educate you on what you need to know and how to build the best "success team" for you goals.
So let's talk some time! I t's a great place to invest in!
.
Michael Walk…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sun Nov 22, 2009
Hello Evan,

My name is Michael Walker and I'm a full time Realtor in Rochester, NY. I work with investor's in all areas of town. I would be happy to meet with you at your convenience to further discuss your needs.

For two of my clients I also manage theier properties m too. If you are in or out of town and need this type of service I'd be. Happy to talk about those services as well.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Michael Walker
585.721.9857
Kristen Wahl, Agent, Pittsford, NY
Sun Nov 22, 2009
Hi Evan,

I would be happy to help you out. I'm a full-time agent in the Rochester area, and I enjoy working with investors and spotting good deals. Feel free to visit my website at http://www.KristenWahl.com for more information about me or give me a call at (585) 455-5524.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you!

Kristen Wahl
RealtyUSA
(585) 455-5524
KWahl@RealtyUSA.com
Web Reference:  http://www.KristenWahl.com
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Nov 22, 2009
Evan,

Just to clarify, some agents will try and capture your info and refer you out to a NY realtor so they can make referral money off of it.

Am I connected with a large relocation? Yes....so are most agents with larger companies. If you want to go that route then you can interview some agents from other areas and get them to help facilitate the referral process but if you look on trulia Im sure you can find a qualified agent.

Sean Dawes
Web Reference:  http://www.SeanDawes.com
Blaser Yoakum…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Sun Nov 22, 2009
Evan
I am a member of the Leading Real Estate Agents of the world network and would be glad to assist you in finding a great agent.

Feel free to call ore email me if you are interested and I can assist you in finding an agent that works in your area with investment properties.

Pam Yoakum
Blaser & Yoakum
with Ebby Halliday Realtors
214.929.5535
pamyoakum@ebby.com
., , Columbus, OH
Sun Nov 22, 2009
The service you are looking for describes what has been the bulk of my business in recent years. I'm writing to give you some advice, if I may be so bold. Be absolutely certain that the real estate broker you select is, not only experienced in the exact market in which you are searching, but specifically in the types of properties that fit the profile for potential investment. In other words: they MUST be more concerned with how the numbers work than with if the carpet and paint match, consider their greatest tools a flashlight and a calculator, and be found in boots rather than heels the majority of their work days. I hope that helps! Too bad you're not in OH :)
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Nov 22, 2009
Evan,

i would go under the find a pro feature of trulia and reach out to a few local agents.

make sure you interview them and dont just hire the first agent

Sean Dawes