Question removed

Asked by Vicky Cheely, Georgia Sun Jan 6, 2008

This question was removed by its author.


Lorie Gould, Agent, Duluth, GA
Sun Jan 6, 2008
Foreclosures are advertised in the individual county newspapers, there are also services you can subscribe to that can email you the information.

I will come back to you with the names of the papers and online sources. Is there a particular area of interest?

I would also speak with a real estate attorney for all the ends and outs of buying tax foreclosed homes in Georgia.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more