Question removed

Asked by Christie, hb Sat Jan 5, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Tisza Major-…, Agent, Upland, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2008
Hi Christie,

I just took a quick look at the current stats for all three areas and found that Corona and Riverside are about equal in terms of what is available (500 + homes in each area) and over 600 in Lake Elsinore. What this tells me as a Realtor is that all three areas are well endowed with inventory and have plenty of options for my clients. What this means to you as a prospective buyer and ultimately a seller is that areas that have large amounts of available inventory require homes to be the absolute best in terms of price and condition to attract buyer's.

All three communities have a lot to offer. Without narrowing the field a bit, and more critically, finding out more about what you are looking for in the home it is difficult to give you more than a guess. I would tend to lean toward Corona, personally as a first choice, Riverside as a close second ad Lake Elsinore as a third.

I would be happy to sit down with you to help see what might be available now that would suit your needs. Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email so that we can get started on the process. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care,

Tisza Major-Posner, Realtor, Keller Williams (909) 837-8922, Tisza@HomesByTisza.com
Web Reference:  http://Route66Living.com
Team Forss,…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2008
Keep in mind that no one knows when the rebound will begin and add to that, that we don't know what type, size, price range of home, my gut is to say Corona but there are nice areas in all 3 cities.

I mainly work in and South of Elsinore so I am not immersed in the other 2.

Lake Elsinore is awesome for buying small lots and hanging on to them for a few years. I have developers that do just that and have made some substantial investment gains. But primary homes would be North Lake Elsinore. My gut instinct though for resale is to think Corona area IMHO.

Good Luck to you!