Question removed

Asked by Dave, Volcano Cliffs, Albuquerque, NM Fri Oct 16, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Aaron Sandov…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Fri Oct 16, 2009
Dave,
Rio Rancho is a wonderful place to live and work! It is the 3rd largest and fastest growing city in NM.

Currently the housing market in RR is still very affordable as compared to purchasing power in areas of Albuquerque. Yes, Rio Rancho can be dusty - there are still very large pockets of undeveloped land however if you are buying in a developed area the dust is minimal. New Mexico is windy especially in the Spring & Fall however we have not has a Buyer decide not to buy in RR due to the wind!

If you want to live in RR - do not let the naysayers persuade you not to - go for it !

Best of luck,

Aaron
Tada! Transa…, , San Diego County, CA
Fri Oct 16, 2009
Previous poster is correct! Any of those Agents that told you that could possibly lose their license for doing so!
Brandon DENT, , Albuquerque, NM
Fri Oct 16, 2009
YIKES!!!... Those REALTORS should no it's illegal to "steer" the public.
Paul Taylor, , Albuquerque, NM
Fri Oct 16, 2009
Hi Dave,
It appears that you're from Albuquerque so you're aware that the dust and brown cloud of muck affects all parts of town, not just Rio Rancho. Of all my clients who have chosen to live there, I've never heard this concern from any of them. Rio Rancho is a great city and has some of the best values for the money in all of town. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns further anytime. Please feel free to call me on my cell at 505-400-4129.
Have a great day!
Lori Whitener, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Fri Oct 16, 2009
The winds blow everywhere in New Mexico, it just varies with the time of the year. If there are homes in the area, that will lessen the dust. Most often when there is construction going on that is when the sand tends to blow. If you want to buy in Rio Rancho, go for it!
Ty Fraley, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Oct 16, 2009
There are indeed higher winds in Rio Rancho, but the views could well make up for any inconveniencing winds. You shouldn't get sick or lose your shirts. There will always be a demand for fine homes with a view. I lived in Albuquerque for years and have friends in Rio Rancho. Good luck and enjoy...