Question removed

Asked by Cassandra Skipper, Canal Winchester, OH Tue Dec 11, 2007

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


John Youker,…, , Beavercreek, OH
Tue Dec 11, 2007
You really need to find an agent who can help you with your transaction. do not enter into this kind of deal without some kind of representation. Good Luck.
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more