Question removed

Asked by katie, San Jose, CA Mon Nov 26, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Susan, Home Buyer, San Francisco, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2007
I agree with Patty. Everything I am reading about the arms, jumbos, and alt a loans scheduled to reset points to a prediction of more foreclosures than 2007, which means more homes and the market than current levels.

There is a large daily aggregation of excellent articles about this topic and the general housing market from publications ranging from Wall St. Journal to Business Week to MSN to blogs and local/regional real estate blogs here:
http://www.patrick.net
Ginger R., Home Seller, Massachusetts
Tue Nov 27, 2007
It would be helpful to hear from the Realtors with MLS data. That is, rather than your feeling, some stats to back it up. What has happened in the last few months in your area? Has inventory gone up? Is the rate of inventory growth increasing or decreasing? Thank you in advance for sharing your insight.
Patti Philli…, , Carlsbad, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2007
Katie- I think that our inventory will continue to build, as more and more ARM's continue to mature. Hopefully, at some point soon the lenders will decide to become proactive, and renegotiate loans to those who have been able to pay their current rate without problems- however I've yet to see signs of that!

Patti Phillips
800-680-9133