Question removed

Asked by Bb, Sea Bright, NJ Sat Jul 11, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Fred Griffin, , Tallahassee, FL
Sat Jul 11, 2009
Hi, Bb

Real Estate Brokers must comply with The Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988),
which reads in part:

"It is illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin".

With due respect, you will probably not get an answer to the second part of your question.

--------------------
Best wishes,
Fred
------------------
John Skronski, Agent, Long Branch, NJ
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Looking for Sea Bright waterfront property for a client, thanks!

http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com
Patrick Tapke, Agent, FAIR HAVEN, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
I would say Sea Bright is about 75% year round. I have lived in New Jersey all my life, from Essex County to Ocean County. I live in Fair Haven, which is two towns West of Sea Bright. Sea Bright is a great beach town and the people are very friendly. If you are a Beach person you will love it. If not, check out Rumson or Fair Haven, I wouldn't live any where else. I will be more than happy to show you around.

Patrick Tapke
Resources Real Estate
Rumson Nj 07706
732 604 1382
patrick@resourcesrealestate.com

PS, Check out 650 Ocean Ave, Needs some work but Ocean views with the River in back that has beautiful Sunsets.
Lucille Krul, Agent, Ocean Grove, NJ
Sat Jul 11, 2009
Hi Bb
I would say the Sea Bright, Monmouth Beach & Rumson area is approx 70-80% year round. The convenience of the NYC Ferry out of the At Highlands makes the area very desirable, as well as the lively and clean environment and a nice variety of enjoyable places to dine. The homes are very well kept and there is a pride of ownership in the community. The area has always been a BIG favorite of mine. As REALTORS, we treat all buyers and sellers equally, we do not discriminate under any circumstances. Please feel free to contact me anytime if I can be of further assistance to you.

Kindest Regards,
Lucille Krul
Diane Turton, REALTORS
88 Bridge Avenue
BAY HEAD, NEW JERSEY 08742
off: 732-295-9700 x 235
cell: 732 766-9726
http://www.lucillekrul.com