Question removed

Asked by Lisa, Clinton, CT Mon Nov 12, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Maureen O'Gr…, Agent, Essex, CT
Fri Nov 16, 2007
This is a reasonable offer. Most sellers and buyers expect to negotiate. Your Buyers agent should have done a CMA on the house for you prior to your offer however keep in mind that what a home is worth to you does have an element of intrinsic value so there is no magic bullet for picking the correct price.
Carl Guild, Agent, East Hampton, CT
Mon Nov 12, 2007
That depends on alot of factors. If your working with an agent, they should have done a market analysis of the home to figure out a good price to offer. Also it depends on what is included and other terms of the offer like possesion terms, etc.. I sincerely doubt it is too much because the home is being offered for 399K. If it is listed with a Realtor, they should have also done a market analysis. If your offer is accepted, hopefully it has a mortgage contingency clause that states the home must appraise for purchase price. This will also protect you. Good luck and I am always available if you need further help. 860-539-5373
Web Reference:  http://www.CarlGuild.com