Question removed

Asked by joe, Pennsylvania Tue Oct 30, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Molly Deasey, Agent, Rosemont, PA
Wed Nov 17, 2010
It's hard to put a price on convenience. If this location works for you, and your life is made easier (or even enhanced) by living in such a great location - then you win - no matter what the price is.
Michelle Dav…, , Bryn Mawr, PA
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Oh yea, one more thing...its only worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it! : )
Michelle Dav…, , Bryn Mawr, PA
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Considering how high it is to buy most condos in the Main Line area..they are, by, far, the best priced units. Condo fees are also very low considering what other places in the area are.
The location is great, the area surrounding it is beautiful..you are close to both the train AND major Highways..I say GO FOR IT! Eventually, the prices WILL catch up to the rest of the condos in the area. And with interest rates as low as they are, you are getting a pretty good deal.
., , Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thu Jul 8, 2010
This building used to be apartments. When it was converted to condos the prices were in the $60,000 range. The units have increased because of the great location. The walk to Rosemont R-5 train station is a huge draw. The Villanova law students also like to buy these units as investments. Call me if you'd like to see them!
Fred Lockett, , Malvern, PA
Tue Oct 30, 2007
The Radnor house is the best kept secret on the Main Line. Values have doubled here far out pacing the market in general - they were so under priced. Reasons, too many students and the parking garage was leased to a car dealership so the residents could not get an indoor spot! The got the garage back and passed rules prohibiting undergraduate rentals. Now its great. Just make sure you get one that has been upgraded. Some need lots of work, some one bedrooms are small. If you can, get a unit with a balcony! You should think of Radnor pricing as similar to Center City Philly or Society Hill. Radnor is very special. I don't live there but my real estate office was in Wayne, next town over. Loved it.